What have you done to your Tacoma today?

The loud crack would of scared me. All of a sudden there’s broken Shards of cast iron everywhere. Lol.

i thought it was the 24" breaker bar breaking!

i was on a shoulder with little clearance using my BAD arm to push on the buggard

I just got the paint ceramic coated recently and last week the chassis sprayed with fluid film, but I didn’t realize how potent that stuff smells! How long does it take for the smell to fade? Lol

I just got the paint ceramic coated recently and last week the chassis sprayed with fluid film, but I didn’t realize how potent that stuff smells! How long does it take for the smell to fade? Lol
not long
did it get on the exhaust parts anywhere
then it smells rotten for awhile till its burnt off LOL

Fluid film is ok for your lawnmower, but there are far better choices if a new truck. I've tried the fluid flim route on my old tundra, and got sick of seeing it all wash off in a few months. I did some research finally choosing cosmoline. 2 good coats of that stuff over 3 years ago, and it's still 99% still there, just minor touchups in the rear wheel areas. As far the odor, idk which has a stronger aroma. Imo, fluid flim has a funkier stink to it.
Smart move having the exterior paint ceramic coated. I had done the same to my truck before it left the dealers lot. Gotta be careful who actually does it. Some shops charge premium prices, and don't use long lasting products. From what the shop told me, I never was to wash or wax my truck ever. So far I haven't, and it still looks like it came straight from the dealers showroom.

woolwax HV is 100 per cent still there after several years (except on the prop and third member)
covered in GOBS of dirt and sandy buildUp

how the F am i ever gonna get that stuff OFF :eek:

pressure washer not the best idea me thinks
looking at dryice blasting but GLA the price of that equipment and the sourcing of the dry-ice pellets media is obscene

someone in the Chicago area does underbody dry-ice blasting for a cost

pressure washer not the best idea me thinks
looking at dryice blasting but GLA the price of that equipment and the sourcing of the dry-ice pellets media is obscene

someone in the Chicago area does underbody dry-ice blasting for a cost
Pressure washer's are what most shops use to clean all the grease, and crud off a chassis.

Fluid film is ok for your lawnmower, but there are far better choices if a new truck. I've tried the fluid flim route on my old tundra, and got sick of seeing it all wash off in a few months. I did some research finally choosing cosmoline. 2 good coats of that stuff over 3 years ago, and it's still 99% still there, just minor touchups in the rear wheel areas. As far the odor, idk which has a stronger aroma. Imo, fluid flim has a funkier stink to it.
Smart move having the exterior paint ceramic coated. I had done the same to my truck before it left the dealers lot. Gotta be careful who actually does it. Some shops charge premium prices, and don't use long lasting products. From what the shop told me, I never was to wash or wax my truck ever. So far I haven't, and it still looks like it came straight from the dealers showroom.
It’s the only one I could find that would ship to APO so I figure better that than nada. Yes the shop I got the ceramic coating is top shelf, he had a few BMWs and Mercedes sitting in his shop. He corrected the paint first the coated it. He also said to never wash or wax it or use any other kind of chemical on it. I just spray it with a water bottle and wipe it down and looks as good as new…actually better than new.

Well I honestly do not know where the front diff plugs are on this gen2 with the 4 bangar
I would think it's the same as the 6 but I can't locate it
What else needs removed to find them plugs?

do i gotta remove the stupid front left wheel to get at these front diff plugs??

where the F the diff fill plug on this Gen2 ???

searched all over that my roached neck + flashlight could manage and still natta natta

do that wheel gotta come on off or what is it?

Back