WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

Took apart some of my interior to get ready for paint...and I'm picking up my TRD Pro grille I won in a contest on Friday ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1430776201.100757.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1430776215.516552.jpg

Got the correct hood scoop from the dealership in less than 24 hours of returning the incorrect one... No hassle either! Very satisfied. After all, I think the issue is that my original hood never had the scoop provision, so the VIN was set for '05-'11 hood type... Oh well. My hood project is complete for now!!View attachment 5557
Do you still have your other hood?

It's a '14. Still has 3 of the wiper hose clips and the radiator skirt attached. Didn't want to risk snapping any plastic. Haven't thought of a price for it yet...

It's a '14. Still has 3 of the wiper hose clips and the radiator skirt attached. Didn't want to risk snapping any plastic. Haven't thought of a price for it yet...
Ok. I know there is a member that is looking for parts. Not sure if he needs a hood or not. That's why I asked. Thanks. If you come up with a price shoot me a PM. I'll let him know just in case.

I'll be the judge of pimped out! What have you done????

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1431041610.853995.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1431041636.335728.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1431041691.936170.jpg
I'm making this post at the wheel and tire shop picking up my 20x12s, I'm picking up my TRD Pro grille tomorrow and I'll be retrofitting my headlights in the next two weeks.
Custom light bar mounts
**** ton of stickers in the bed
Hemi Orange accents errywhere
Stance lol

Winch bumper, winch, dual batteries , rear bumper, light racing UCA's, bilstein's OME front 886 springs, OME rear 2.75" leafs,extended SS brake lines , factory roof rack, ski/snowboard roof rack,K&N 63 cold intake, MBRP SS exhaust with headers, 17"x9" rims with 305/70-17 BFG KO 2's = how much $$$$$

Winch bumper, winch, dual batteries , rear bumper, light racing UCA's, bilstein's OME front 886 springs, OME rear 2.75" leafs,extended SS brake lines , factory roof rack, ski/snowboard roof rack,K&N 63 cold intake, MBRP SS exhaust with headers, 17"x9" rims with 305/70-17 BFG KO 2's = how much $$$$$

I just got this truck 3 months ago, haha. I'm not there just yet

It = about $10,000 of pure fun with my Taco Yota!!! That's priceless!! This **** is addictive ! Enjoy your builds !

Back