Why do you drive a manuel transmission ?

You MT owners will like these! Lol! I got these off Amazon because they're funny but so true! You can get them in 4-speed, 5-speed, and 6-speed gear patterns!
Not a problem with a snatch-n-go or a flatbed tow truck........

Easily sold to cartels or ISIS. No need to drive it before the buyer.

Why?

because real trucks don't shift themselves...

s-l1600.jpg

No single cabs for gen3. Even access cabs are getting scarce to find in these trucks. They're at least a 4300 lb truck. You need some beef to move them.
that is sucky
coz i would like a single cab equipped with a V6 powered ponyShow
and an MT :oops:

Not a problem with a snatch-n-go or a flatbed tow truck........

Easily sold to cartels or ISIS. No need to drive it before the buyer.
Come on those decals are meant as a joke! I'm aware of the fact that tow trucks are often used to steal vehicles! ATs and MTs both can be towed!

I had to wait forever once to pick up my truck from the Parking Spot at the airport because all of the staff were so young they couldn't find an old fart that could drive my six speed manual!

Even at the dealership, the lot porters have to get a tech to move my truck. The sales manager couldn't even drive a manual! I'm like dude you are the sales manager and you cant even drive?

Come on those decals are meant as a joke! I'm aware of the fact that tow trucks are often used to steal vehicles! ATs and MTs both can be towed!
I know it is a joke. Yes, any vehicle can be stolen.

What is funny is that some people actually believe that decal identifies an anti-theft system.

i like how she gives the thumbs up with a wink

one of the more difficult skills is to shift whilst in a turn
You race motocross bikes, you always need to be in the correct gear, especially on 125's. They are ankle bitters, and need to be whipped around the track to have competitive times with 250's.

I know it is a joke. Yes, any vehicle can be stolen.

What is funny is that some people actually believe that decal identifies an anti-theft system.
I agree there are those who are stupid enough to believe that! Lol! Unfortunately you can't fix stupid! Lol!

Back