Wild Cards.

Wow, the game btwn 49ers and Cowboys sure sucked......

Neither offense good get anything moving. Defense was mediocre.

Looking like the Bengals are gonna kick A55. They've got power on both sides of the ball. Running, Passing, Defense.

Wow, the game btwn 49ers and Cowboys sure sucked......

Neither offense good get anything moving. Defense was mediocre.

Looking like the Bengals are gonna kick A55. They've got power on both sides of the ball. Running, Passing, Defense.
Actually, both defenses were superior as it was a very low scoring game. That rookie #13 Brock Purdy sure is fun to watch but I believe Philadelphia is going to be too much for the 49er's to handle in next weeks NFC Championship game.

Purdy will mature into a stellar QB. He needs a couple more years, then he will eclipse many previous QBs.

Agreed. Philly will roll over San Franciso.

I'm still thinking Cincy will take the AFC title. Remember, Mahomes is nursing a high ankle injury.

FWIW, the defense doesn't have to be good when the offense is not executing plays.

The Chiefs were awarded an extra down and when the referees missed an illegal block in the back by the Chiefs on a late punt return. You can’t call a late hit on Mahomes after you ignored the late hit on Burrow when teh Bengals had the ball a few mins earlier. Very poor officiating !

I only caught the 2nd half....... The officiating was inconsistent.

Although, the Bengals gave the game away with the Unsportsmanlike foul when Mahomes was knocked down out of bounds. The tie forcing overtime was on the plate.

IMHO, Chiefs were out played.

Eagles are going to get the trophy.

I only caught the 2nd half....... The officiating was inconsistent.

Although, the Bengals gave the game away with the Unsportsmanlike foul when Mahomes was knocked down out of bounds. The tie forcing overtime was on the plate.

IMHO, Chiefs were out played.

Eagles are going to get the trophy.
My point exactly. With Kansas City "sliding in backwards" to advance to the Super Bowl leaves a bitter taste and I hope Phili whoops their butts on Feb 12th !

Back