2014 Tacoma Nothing but Junk

I would have liked some of the 2018 updates on mine. Locking tailgate, leather seats, not having to deal with all the BS fixing issues for a year.
Yeah, the leather seats woulda been nice but I like the cloth seats in mine. I really haven't had anything to deal with.......very happy with my '17.

I wish I had the key fob start. I’m not sold on push button start I like turn the key start

I didn’t think I’d like it either but I actually love the push button start.
Same here.......hopped in it for the test drive and asked the salesman where the key and ignition was. In the beginning I was like G.....want a key......I'm liking the push-button start more and more.

Same here.......hopped in it for the test drive and asked the salesman where the key and ignition was. In the beginning I was like G.....want a key......I'm liking the push-button start more and more.
The hard part after a year is getting into the other vehicles and needing a key. I really like being about to unlock and lock my truck from the door handle and never having to pull a key out.

The hard part after a year is getting into the other vehicles and needing a key. I really like being about to unlock and lock my truck from the door handle and never having to pull a key out.
Yeah, it's nice not gettin a key out to unlock it. Got into the wifee's car last week and reached for the pushbutton.......she gave me a weird-wife-look and handed me the key! LMAO

Yeah, it's nice not gettin a key out to unlock it. Got into the wifee's car last week and reached for the pushbutton.......she gave me a weird-wife-look and handed me the key! LMAO
I have an electronic e brake on my outback and I try to push that button to set the e brake in the taco all the time. I haven’t had a hand pull brake in forever. All my other trucks have had the foot e brake.

Back