All terrain tire price

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by user458, Jul 23, 2013.

1. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Ha! With these it already sounds like I'm running 1000hp. 4th gear wheel spin in the rain. Too bad it's one tire fire.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan MOnty Lives on

christian you dont even know.

4. Konaborne

Konaborne Well-Known Member

I have to throw it into 4wd to get up some hills around here.... ahahaha

turning uphill on road paint like crosswalks, I feel like im in a supra drifting corners too

5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

good choice.:D
    I paid $652 for a set of 4 BFG KO2 285/75/16 from discount tires. They where on sale for Presidents’ Day for $188 each and if you bought 4 you got another $100 visa cash card. Couldn’t pass on that. :)

6. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Decided it won’t be a tire I would buy again. Just no good.

7. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

I get tires from tirebuyer.com they have good sales lots of brands and can hook u up with an installer and ship right to your house usually free !:cool:

Bogunn likes this.
  8. OR17TRD

Stock trucks looking for 265/75/16 BFG KO2’s discount tires this weekend Presidents’ Day sale get an additional $100 off the $188 making them $163 each.
    $652 for new tires.
    Also buy a set of 4 wheels and get another $100 off and if you want to get an additional $60 off the wheels and $60 off the tires use their credit for a total savings of $320. ECAFA420-D7EF-4DAE-811D-1C7EEB2EF1D1.jpeg

Bogunn likes this.
  9. OR17TRD

Wanting to get those BFG KO2 285/75/16 for under $200 discount tires Presidents’ Day sale. $186 each after $100 rebate. 833A1187-BF42-45C4-B191-C4CFF62FBEF1.jpeg

Bogunn likes this.
  10. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

That’s awesome prices.

OR17TRD likes this.
  11. OR17TRD

It’s cheaper than usual. For anyone looking.

Bogunn likes this.
  12. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

I did try my 285/60/18kumhos on my 2016 sport and they do not rub 8.5 rim with 0 offset didnt hit front air damn either just sayin'

Attached Files:

13. Boss_Taco77

Boss_Taco77 Well-Known Member

IMG_9596.jpg
    Has anyone ever checked these tires out. They have a 60k mile warranty and look pretty similar to the bfg a/t. They are the AMP Terrain Pro a/t p. Found a set of four 285/75/16 for under $800 including shipping