Cruise control issues for 2018

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by Bryan Buck, Oct 6, 2018.

1. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

That’s good to know. Another good design by Toyota engineers haha at least it’s not like the Tundra with the air injection system getting water in it and causing it to go into limp mode and all the dash lights ABS, 4HI, 4LO, slip indicator light, VSC, AUTO LSD come on. That was costing people up to $4000 in repairs because it was happening out of warranty. Toyota finally recalled it and reimbursed people.

Bogunn likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Dang. Didn’t know about that one.
    One thing I will give Toyota is that they usually make it right. It may take a while but they own it and make it worth your while.
    More so with domestic companies.

OR17TRD likes this.
  4. haprieto

haprieto New Member

Well, I'm driving at 65mph with cruise control on. Hit a rain area and bang, the cruise control turned off and clean the sensor came on.

5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I’m interested to see what issues people have when it starts snowing and freezing rain.