GLA!... how much is this gonna cost?

Its bs imo, insurance companies settle stuff like this very quickly, unless there is no insurance involved?
The speed of response is somewhat dependent on the claimants also. If one sits on it hoping the other party will move..........well time can expire.

When my tundra got nailed, I phoned the other drivers insurance company the next morning, explaining the accident. They told me they needed to request the police report of the accident. Meanwhile I drove the truck into a buddy's auto body shop where it sat for a couple days. I gave the body shop the other drivers insurance number so they could give them an estimate. Once all confirmed, by the end of the week work was started on the rear quarter of the truck.

had to wheel it back on into the body shop for more needed pictures.

Now is not the time for more pics. They should have all been done the time of the accident, not months later when the other party can claim this is not what happened months ago. Your sol as far as any pics that will mean anything now for insurance reasons.

To tell them what? you've been driving the truck x amount of miles since the accident, and its been running fine? Usually that stuff is taken care of right after the accident, not months later.

i don't know what they needed those pics 4
the bodyshop guy that took them to email them said it was standard procedure
it was dark that night of the collision + 500 miles away out-of-state when it happened

perhaps it was to show that a 10+ year old vehicle in these parts is not a roached rotted pos?

They need to record the vin, and trucks mileage, generally its done at the time it's brought in for work. Why the pics? idk either, unless their double checking to be sure your bringing them the same truck that was reported in the accident.

somebody in Minneapolis area is looking at pics and all that jazz

as far as an in-person review i am not sure about that

Plan on bending over, grabbing your ankles and saying "THANK YOU SIR. MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?"

I think his time window has closed.

He was focused on HOW the repair was done instead of GETTING the repair done with the RESPONSIBILITY correctly placed.

Back