How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

I was at the Dollar Tree today and spotted this sweet SpeedwayBlue 2g PreRunner with a color matching Ranch camper shell. The old lady coming out of the store said it has 258,000 miles and still running fine. Great looking stock Taco.

Attachments

• image0-6.jpeg
    image0-6.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
Ok Ok Ok. I know it ain't a Taco that I'm parked beside but my youngest son just converted from a Taco lover to a Rebel lover. I tried to save his soul but he was having none of it. He's got a buyer for his 2014 Taco for $19,000 in Kansas. The kid went from a 93 Yota, then the 2014 Taco, and now a Ram Rebel….

Attachments

• image4 copy 2.jpg
    image4 copy 2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 86525841 copy.jpg
    86525841 copy.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 7
  • image1 copy.jpeg
    image1 copy.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Ok Ok Ok. I know it ain't a Taco that I'm parked beside but my youngest son just converted from a Taco lover to a Rebel lover. I tried to save his soul but he was having none of it. He's got a buyer for his 2014 Taco for $19,000 in Kansas. The kid went from a 93 Yota, then the 2014 Taco, and now a Ram Rebel….
Sounds like he went over to the dark side! :confused: if he's gonna get a Ram he should at least get the Cummins! Lol! It's a nice looking Ram though!

Is it a new truck??

The gen2 is not worth more than 10k
If gen1 is worth less than 2k

Why should they be eating crow pie? TacoJoel is generally pretty knowledgeable about Tacos.
Lol. No biggie, just comparing prices of what 1st gens and 2nd gens were bringing in todays market value. And they are correct to a certain degree but the fact is used Tacos are bringing insane money over inflated prices which is why you should get your butt to autotrader.com and sell your 1st gen and buy that beautiful 4th gen 2WD access cab I was telling ya about thats all. :)

1699330731375.png

Lol. No biggie, just comparing prices of what 1st gens and 2nd gens were bringing in todays market value. And they are correct to a certain degree but the fact is used Tacos are bringing insane money over inflated prices which is why you should get your butt to autotrader.com and sell your 1st gen and buy that beautiful 4th gen 2WD access cab I was telling ya about thats all. :)

View attachment 41518
I think you mean double cab! :p

View attachment 41518
Well, ya got that huge wage increase a few months back so why not apply it to the down purchase of a BRAND NEW TACO !

Well, ya got that huge wage increase a few months back so why not apply it to the down purchase of a BRAND NEW TACO !
I think it's generally a good idea to get one that's a year or two old because it's cheaper! You know how new vehicles lose a huge chunk of their value that first year or so! My dad always told me new vehicles start losing value as soon as drive it off the dealer lot!

I think it's generally a good idea to get one that's a year or two old because it's cheaper! You know how new vehicles lose a huge chunk of their value that first year or so! My dad always told me new vehicles start losing value as soon as drive it off the dealer lot!
mine sure lost the value as soon as it left the lot and is slowly going down to worth zero :confused:

Back