HVAC Recall

Atomic Diesel

So I’m here at the Toyota dealer for my 25K service and state inspection. Asked them to have a look at that bulletin because my Tacoma is worse than a woman deciding where to eat when it comes to cruise control and gear selection. Dealer states they’ll take a look, and informs me of a recall on certain 16-17 Tacomas.
Blower motor fan hub may have been produced with less than exacting standards, and could crack. If you have one, you should get a letter in September.

It gives me another trip to the dealership......that receptionist is really cute.........
B man did you call the dealership? I have the app I will put the vin in and check. That would be a great time for the transmission upgrade also
No, didn't call the dealership.....checked out Toyota website and put in my VIN.......came up with the recall.......s'pose to get an official letter in early september to call the dealership and set upa time when the blower fan can be replaced. That'd be perfect for gettin the tranny update!

It gives me another trip to the dealership......that receptionist is really cute.........

No, didn't call the dealership.....checked out Toyota website and put in my VIN.......came up with the recall.......s'pose to get an official letter in early september to call the dealership and set upa time when the blower fan can be replaced. That'd be perfect for gettin the tranny update!

That is the best way to look at this. Your wife may not feel the same way

Woohoo!!! Mine wasn’t part this recall but... it also wasn’t part of the rear diff recall and I’ve had to wear depends for the last year because of my leaking rear end. I’m not so convinced that this won’t be an issue for my 2017 later...:(3E61F9E1-7D21-4471-ADE6-845CB168B5FF.jpeg

Woohoo!!! Mine wasn’t part this recall but... it also wasn’t part of the rear diff recall and I’ve had to wear depends for the last year because of my leaking rear end. I’m not so convinced that this won’t be an issue for my 2017 later...:(View attachment 20309

I understand. I haven’t looked at the rear end. I really don’t want to. Lol

Back