HVAC Recall

To tell you the truth......I feel really bad about going up there to the dealership......I'm 51 and I get those 'dirty-old-man-thoughts'! LOL Heck, I'm old enuf to be their dad for crying out loud! LOL

Sounds like they build a lot of trucks a day then. 60 days difference in mine and yours. I bought in March so that’s 5 month after the build date.

Sounds like they build a lot of trucks a day then. 60 days difference in mine and yours. I bought in March so that’s 5 month after the build date.
It'd be interesting to know just how many trucks they build in a day.

No recall tied to my 2017, but for the record I'm going in tomorrow morning for the transmission flash, but thanks for this heads up, couldn't hurt to knock out both while there if needed.

No recall tied to my 2017, but for the record I'm going in tomorrow morning for the transmission flash, but thanks for this heads up, couldn't hurt to knock out both while there if needed.
Had my transmission flash a couple weeks ago....smoother shifts and holding the gears a bit longer with better shifting. Better on hills too. You will like it!

Back