HVAC Recall

With a transmission flash, what is the effect on the ShiftSense Pro?
I'm not sure. I don't have the ShiftSense Pro on my '17. Might want to remove it before having the flash done. You could always reinstall it if you're not happy with the update.

Hi do you have the link so a can register my taco so I can receive a recall notification ... thanks
driverslogin.com..................also, there's a mobile app............Toyota Owners...........very helpful for on the road.

also can feel it downshift when I'm coming to a stop and sometimes will get a slight clunk in the rear also downshifting.

I started a new post, but maybe it should be here.

My experience today was different.

Here's what I noticed. Shifting is smoother. It still down shifts about as often, but it seem to occur earlier. So, you don't feel the luging at city speeds, and downshifting earlier while going up a hill causes less of a jerking motion.

RPMs tend to stay around 12 to 15 in city and 17 to 22 on the highway. I don't think that's much different from before, and ShiftSense Pro tends to hold the rpms at around 20 to 22 most of the time.

I have not hooked up my ShiftSense Pro. Maybe tomorrow. Although I'm pretty happy with the changes,

Oops, I'm not liking the shifting, also can feel it downshift when I'm coming to a stop and sometimes will get a slight clunk in the rear also downshifting.
Take it in and tell them that. They should do the update. Hopefully it hasn’t already been done :confused:

Ok, I'm coming up on my 5000 mile service I'll tell them then. Also I get alot off wind noise on the driver side. Seems like a bad seal.

So I’m here at the Toyota dealer for my 25K service and state inspection. Asked them to have a look at that bulletin because my Tacoma is worse than a woman deciding where to eat when it comes to cruise control and gear selection. Dealer states they’ll take a look, and informs me of a recall on certain 16-17 Tacomas.
Blower motor fan hub may have been produced with less than exacting standards, and could crack. If you have one, you should get a letter in September.
Thanks for the heads up ! I'm recalled..........

Back