I will never trust cops again

This is an old thread however I will say this.

There are good cops & then there are bad cops. You read about them in the news all the time. Matter of fact I read about one that shot to death an unarmed accident victim yesterday. Hows that for ya. The guy was probably in shock from the accident and looking for help, his help was a bullet.

http://my.earthlink.net/article/us?guid=20130916/59f4dadd-7bbc-42d5-a84c-4587c796ac4a

I know there are good cops and bad cops but some people can't seem to take the fact not everyone supports cops in everything they do

I know there are good cops and bad cops but some people can't seem to take the fact not everyone supports cops in everything they do

Heard MGM, I support good cops, have several good close friends that are. However bad cops forget it. They should be hung out to dry. I've known several that once they got on the force their heads grew twice their size and they are no longer on the force due to it. There is good & bad in every profession. Bad part is it doesn't show until after the fact.

There was a story posted in the paper not long ago here about a woman that got a cavity search in front of a post office & her kids in public, due to her kids putting rocks in the mail slot.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/22761476/man-alleges-mission-police-mistreated-wife

Heard MGM, I support good cops, have several good close friends that are. However bad cops forget it. They should be hung out to dry. I've known several that once they got on the force their heads grew twice their size and they are no longer on the force due to it. There is good & bad in every profession. Bad part is it doesn't show until after the fact.

There was a story posted in the paper not long ago here about a woman that got a cavity search in front of a post office & her kids in public, due to her kids putting rocks in the mail slot.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/22761476/man-alleges-mission-police-mistreated-wife

Hell there are bad people in every profession and honestly I didn't explain the whole situation that well. It is over and done with.

good to see when people are man enough to admit when they were wrong and out of line goid job MGMTacoLover

The cop was definitely not a good one but I have moved on and I do support law enforcement as long we have the understanding of mutual respect

Last edited:
Byrd, I'm pretty surprised. Judging from the totality of your post, I think that you, deep down inside hate Cops. Rather than pointing to something that shows the bravery and selflessness of the men and women in law enforsement, you point to something that already has the officer guilty before an investigation is complete

Byrd, I'm pretty surprised. Judging from the totality of your post, I think that you, deep down inside hate Cops. Rather than pointing to something that shows the bravery and selflessness of the men and women in law enforsement, you point to something that already has the officer guilty before an investigation is complete

Mrallank, grow up. As for the officer that shot an unarmed accident victim 10 times "the investigation showed that the subsequent shooting of Mr. Ferrell was excessive" and "Kerrick did not have a lawful right to discharge his weapon during this encounter." Police said Kerrick was charged with voluntary manslaughter.
http://my.earthlink.net/article/pho...20130916/59f4dadd-7bbc-42d5-a84c-4587c796ac4a
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rmed-man-TEN-TIMES-sought-help-car-crash.html

Just so you know my father was a deputy sheriff and a police officer as was my grandfather and my uncle was a sheriff. Next time you wish to accuse someone of hating cops why not do a little investigating yourself first. I do not hate cops, they have my utmost respect. The good ones do anyway.

Mrallank, grow up. As for the officer that shot an unarmed accident victim 10 times "the investigation showed that the subsequent shooting of Mr. Ferrell was excessive" and "Kerrick did not have a lawful right to discharge his weapon during this encounter." Police said Kerrick was charged with voluntary manslaughter.
http://my.earthlink.net/article/pho...20130916/59f4dadd-7bbc-42d5-a84c-4587c796ac4a
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rmed-man-TEN-TIMES-sought-help-car-crash.html

Just so you know my father was a deputy sheriff and a police officer as was my grandfather and my uncle was a sheriff. Next time you wish to accuse someone of hating cops why not do a little investigating yourself first. I do not hate cops, they have my utmost respect. The good ones do anyway.

Kinda what I was getting at. When I posted the thread I was mad at what had happened. I didnt support my local sheriff since she was a horrible one but the county over being Mr. Tim Mueller I support him and his department. They are a great bunch of cops who support the citizens fully

Hey Bart Star it's okay to bash police officers it's just not okay to talk politics or religion. Maybe I'm wrong about religion. I think Nathan said he would pray for somebody and some little twit got his ass on his shoulders over it. Nathan handled it very diplomatically.

You know what, I'm through with this now. Byrd, I thought you and me was alright. I guess not. If you guys are going to use one thing to show that law enforcement is bad then help your self. I'm here to talk about truck stuff. Byrd, I wish you hadn't insulted me. Hey Bart. Stay away from the off topic page. Some of these guys come here just to stir up trouble. But I'll bet that if these two guys were pinned down by live fire from a crazy gunmen they'd be begging my wife for help. Now I'm done!

I was driving down the road today and I got behind this car who seemed very drunk swerving left to right, then going fast, then slow. Stopping 5 car lenghts back from the car in front of him at a stop light. Then the light turned green and the speed limit was 50mph, well this dipwit was going 35, and swerving very badly. If a cop would have been behind him he would have most definitely been pulled over. So I got very concerned so I pulled up next to this dip****, inconsiderate asswipe, cuz I wanted to see what this guy thought was SO important that he'd rather get in a accident than pay attention to where he was driving, well when I looked over at this guy with a concerned look about me, I see him messing with his phone trying to get out a text message, so I tried to take a picture of this dip**** texting while he was driving, and this guy almost swerved into my taco! Awe man, I was pissed! Seeing this kinda **** really makes you wonder where the police are when you really need them, right?

Well I'll tell you where the police were at, this dip**** that I followed for about 8 miles, whom I seen almost wipe out 9 other cars not including mine. This guy who was being SO inconsiderate to all the other drivers out on the road, cuz he thought it was SO much more important to send this text rather than watch where he was going, THIS WAS A COP, A.K.A AMERICA'S FINEST. You wonder where all the police are at a time like this? Right there in front of me running people off the road, swerving, cutting off women driving with their children!! I've seen this more times than just this once too! You ask me if I respect police officers, yeah, I do, but only a very few. Cops ain't NO different than your prick nextdoor neighbor, you know, the one who is ALWAYS getting into your business rather than just worrying about his own! Ain't NO different than the guy who's speeding down the road and just cut you off, just so he could make that red light! NO, the only difference is, is that they wear a badge and a gun. And you wanna know what's worse, their ALLOWED to do all this bull**** that none of us here are allowed to do. They are above the law. So please, stop with all the Captain America bullcrap! I'm tired of hearing that any one cop is different than all the rest. Yeah, cops come to the rescue SOMETIMES when you need them, BUT, that's what they are PAID to do, and TRUST ME, those same people WOULD NOT be there if they weren't getting paid! So save us all the Captain America pledge, and do your freaking jobs! You guys want my respect, well stop worrying about whether or not I'm using my turn signal to change lanes, and stop those drug dealers from giving those drugs to my, and a lot of other people's children!!! The freaking nerve of people. SMH

And I really don't care if you like, or agree with what I said here. I won't even say "i told you so" when a COP has you pulled over for going 11 miles an hour over the speed limit, and while your on the side of the road looking at the other cars pass you by and you see that other guy driving by taking a swig of his beer only to cause a head-on collision killing a family! And that cop should have been worrying about that guy drinking while driving, and that family he just killed would still be here!

You know what, I'm through with this now. Byrd, I thought you and me was alright. I guess not. If you guys are going to use one thing to show that law enforcement is bad then help your self. I'm here to talk about truck stuff. Byrd, I wish you hadn't insulted me. Hey Bart. Stay away from the off topic page. Some of these guys come here just to stir up trouble. But I'll bet that if these two guys were pinned down by live fire from a crazy gunmen they'd be begging my wife for help. Now I'm done!

I carry my own guns with me since I don't need others protecting me and you need to realize that not everyone likes cops as much you do. Some people have bad experience and you probably get off because your wife is one. Oh and another thing read some history on this country you would find we were founded upon mistrust of government not subservience.

Last edited:
Back