My taco

This video link was just randomly pulled from his channel, so im uncertain if hes being his usual depy toughguy self, so if he isnt, just pull another vid from him.... hes a tool.

Hes an internet toughguy who some of us have caught lying about very obvious mods that simply are not on his truck, and 1 that is simply not made, and none of his numbers add up regarding boost psi, hp, money, and his dyno is very flawed compaired to true results on places on xr-underground, and real pioneers a few of us personally know.

All this internet toughguy keyboard talk just reminded me of him.

This video link was just randomly pulled from his channel, so im uncertain if hes being his usual depy toughguy self, so if he isnt, just pull another vid from him.... hes a tool.

Hes an internet toughguy who some of us have caught lying about very obvious mods that simply are not on his truck, and 1 that is simply not made, and none of his numbers add up regarding boost psi, hp, money, and his dyno is very flawed compaired to true results on places on xr-underground, and real pioneers a few of us personally know.

All this internet toughguy keyboard talk just reminded me of him.
I could literally hear the diabetes when that guy talks in the video lmfaoo

I didn't watch the whole video, is Brian the guy in that video?
Yes.... u need to watch more of his upgrades and tacoma videos... if ur familiar with true upgrades and look at certain things, u will know hes full of ****.

He disabled comments after a few of us shamed him.....

I was nice about it too, and told him he should be ashamed for lying to ppl that didnt know and took his advice. They could do serious damage to their trucks... especially a few old ones he deleted.

Yes.... u need to watch more of his upgrades and tacoma videos... if ur familiar with true upgrades and look at certain things, u will know hes full of ****.
To be honest I'm not to familiar with it, but I'm always willin to learn!

Just not from Brian lol

View attachment 9598 haha his teeth are bottom teeth are like stairs
Yeah, but women cant leave him alone, and apparently he has guys throwing out thier info too... he says it in atleast 4 different videos.

I watch every one of them, its comical all his lies, and double standards.

"I hate online tough guys".... then seconds later "ill beat your ass"
Or "i make 100k a year..... seconds later.... "i make a quarter million".

Then the other funny..... "the windows are limo tinted"........ followed almost immediately by "the fronts are 20%".

Limo is, 5 or 7.

I want taco John to know that calling people fags makes him seem like a sorry excuse for a human being.

I am a newish Taco owner, newish to these forums, and I don't know any of you...have only posted a couple of times. But I will say that I am a fag and only I get to call myself that. Also - this fact has nothing to do with these forums. So if you think it's funny or impressive that you get to tell some strangers on the internet that your friends are faggots, then you're pathetic. And probably a fag, yourself. Now go roll that ugly Taco over and die.

I want taco John to know that calling people fags makes him seem like a sorry excuse for a human being.

I am a newish Taco owner, newish to these forums, and I don't know any of you...have only posted a couple of times. But I will say that I am a fag and only I get to call myself that. Also - this fact has nothing to do with these forums. So if you think it's funny or impressive that you get to tell some strangers on the internet that your friends are faggots, then you're pathetic. And probably a fag, yourself. Now go roll that ugly Taco over and die.
Damn...

Lol calm down... You realize I don't literally think my friends are "fags" right? We just joke around with each other. Why are you so offended mr salty sailor? Are you a homosexual or something? If you are sorry dude I didn't mean to trigger you lol. XD

Oh, and how's my taco ugly? It's still a taco? You realize that a lot of people on this forum keep their trucks stock. So you're basically insulting a lot of people on here. I hope you really don't get that butthurt in real life when people say "fag".

Last edited:
Lol calm down... You realize I don't literally think my friends are "fags" right? We just joke around with each other. Why are you so offended mr salty sailor? Are you a homosexual or something? If you are sorry dude I didn't mean to trigger you lol. XD

Oh, and how's my taco ugly? It's still a taco? You realize that a lot of people on this forum keep their trucks stock. So you're basically insulting a lot of people on here. I hope you really don't get that butthurt in real life when people say "fag".
It doesn't matter whether you really think they are or not. And yes, I am. I thought I already said that. My point is that you're an offensive ass and I sure hope this community will allow people like me to be here so that I can learn and discuss my truck without feeling offended by people like you.
And your truck isn't ugly because it's stock. My truck is stock. It's ugly because you're an offensive ass. Simple.

It doesn't matter whether you really think they are or not. And yes, I am. I thought I already said that. My point is that you're an offensive ass and I sure hope this community will allow people like me to be here so that I can learn and discuss my truck without feeling offended by people like you.
And your truck isn't ugly because it's stock. My truck is stock. It's ugly because you're an offensive ass. Simple.
Dude seriously calm the **** down. people use the word "fag" all the time and they don't mean it in an offensive way. Do you really think when I called my friends that I actually meant it in an offensive way? No it was a joke. You need to cool down man, I have no hate for gays or for you. Again sorry if that one word I used offended you. Move on. And get over it.

Back