My taco

I have seen him get mad over dumb ****, but once again you are not helping and I don't like coming on here and seeing you egging him on.
^^^ you should probably listen to him and stop escalating things on my thread.

Last edited:
Like you'll do anything.

You're right but because you aren't worth it but I don't see you doing anything except calling me out to SD thinking you know who I am when you don't even know how to spell a simple word. You know that threat can be used in court right? Your career could be over before it starts. Think about that.

You're right but because you aren't worth it but I don't see you doing anything except calling me out to SD thinking you know who I am when you don't even know how to spell a simple word. You know that threat can be used in court right? Your career could be over before it starts. Think about that.
You know what I'm over this, say what you will.

Lol sure. So is online harassment. Think about that. And I never made any real threats. Saying "come say that to my face, is not a threat". Dumbass. Nice job internet troll. Now stop ****ing escalating things I wanted this argument over a long time ago.

Keep thinking you're in the right. I'll laugh when it comes to bite you in the ass.

Oh and still posting here. I'll stop nothing.

Keep thinking you're in the right. I'll laugh when it comes to bite you in the ass.

Oh and still posting here. I'll stop nothing.
Seriously I'm ****ing over this, I'll be the bigger man here. And stop commenting after this post. I'm not here to fight you. I'm here to make friends and talk about Tacomas. Period. If you wanna continue to talk **** so be it. I'm over it.

Seriously I'm ****ing over this, I'll be the bigger man here. And stop commenting after this post. I'm not here to fight you. I'm here to make friends and talk about Tacomas. Period. If you wanna continue to talk **** so be it. I'm over it.

"Bigger" man calling people out to SD. So cool bro!

Stop ****in harassing me man seriously. I'm not looking to make enemies. I'm here to make friends. And when i said come to San Diego I didn't mean it literally.

Are you done yet?

You said you were done? Survey says that was a lie. I wonder what else was?

Gotta love swapping to defensive mode all of a sudden.

You said you were done? Survey says that was a lie. I wonder what else was?

Gotta love swapping to defensive mode all of a sudden.
Because this ****ing argument has been going on for days now! Like ****! I don't like arguments, I admit i ****ing acted immature, but now I'm over it and I want to continue making friends.

Because this ****ing argument has been going on for days now! Like ****! I don't like arguments, I admit i ****ing acted immature, but now I'm over it and I want to continue making friends.
I thought you wanted to talk about Tacomas? Now you just want friends? You sound like a butthurt fag...and I do mean that just the way you think I mean it.

I thought you wanted to talk about Tacomas? Now you just want friends? You sound like a butthurt fag...and I do mean that just the way you think I mean it.

I did fall unconscious in the shower when i was sick, fell, went into a coma, and woke up 3 days later with a shifted tailbone according to xrays.

I was indeed butthurt for weeks.

Back