Obamacare

byrd

Was curious as to how much it would cost on the exchange for my area and was blindsided by how much. Unbelievable!
As I understand it those without jobs are expected to pay for their coverage, how with no income? Those who do not get coverage are expected to pay a penalty when doing their yearly taxes, again how when they won't be filing due to no income or below the threshold to file?

Currently I have health, dental, vision and term life in my work package. Those 4 coverages cost me about $32 a week x4 = $128 a month :thumbup:
I also have supplemental term life at $33 every 3 months thru State Farm.

Under Obamacare at the online market place for my area it would cost me just for health coverage, no dental, no vision and no term life.

Estimated Monthly Premium:
$ 363
Estimated Advanced Tax Credit:
$ 154
Your Estimated Monthly Cost:
$ 209 or
$52.25 a week just for medical coverage :eek: What a rip-off this will be. Not to mention all the new taxes that are going into effect starting soon. There are about 20 hidden ones that fuel obamacare that everyone will be paying. It's in the IRS code under the ACA. How that tax will work is we won't see it since it's being put on manufacturers, who will include it in the cost of their product. Be ready for price increases folks. It's coming.

I put enough in mine to cover most of the deductable for our plan. Me and my rugrat's is $1400.00, which i guess isnt bad. Wifey's on the one at her work, because for her its free and its better than mine.

Yeah I can get it thru work but I really don't have a need for it. My scripts are tax free and dirt cheap $3 a month per script. I have copays and out of pocket max is $1200.
Whats sad is it doesn't include dental care under obamacare unless you want to pay more.
I also get free medical for anything related to my spine. Work Comp! My case is still open and I won the appeal so have open medical. That was my biggest output of cash was the spinal work but it's all free now. Has been since '09.

I am a federal employee (27 years) and I remember the first time a shut down loomed, back when Regan was president (IMO the best President). I am in favor of a shut down. Then the American voting public can give a vote of no confidence for all of Congress. Better yet Congress should go into the health care exchange for their respected state, watch what happens then. I am so tired of the politics.

The republicans and more specifically the tea partyers are going to cause the shutdown why blame the POTUS for that besides its only delaying the inevitable you should be careful what you post people are watching

The only ones to blame for the shut down are the politicians themselves. No need to blame other organizations. Don't care who's watching.

The problem with the federal budget is all the pork barrel spending!

http://www.akdart.com/pork3.html

Some of this years waste......

http://www.areddy.net/mscott/porkabs.html

$19 million to examine gas emissions from cow flatulence.
sfart_100-114.gif

$1 million to preserve a sewer in Trenton, NJ, as a historic monument.
sfart_100-114.gif

I am a federal employee (27 years) and I remember the first time a shut down loomed, back when Regan was president (IMO the best President). I am in favor of a shut down. Then the American voting public can give a vote of no confidence for all of Congress. Better yet Congress should go into the health care exchange for their respected state, watch what happens then. I am so tired of the politics.

I am a contractor at a federal site and I am not looking forward to any type of shutdown. I will have to possibly use all of my vacation time and when that runs out I will have to take leave without pay. More than likely the Federal Employees will eventually get paid for any type of lost wages.

Both parties are idiots.
^THIS!

Payment of back pay is not a given with the appropriations. I was identified as "accepted" and will report for duty tomorrow. Anything beyond tomorrow is a crap shoot.

The republicans and more specifically the tea partyers are going to cause the shutdown why blame the POTUS for that besides its only delaying the inevitable you should be careful what you post people are watching

How can can the Republicans shut down the GOV. The president has to do that. The Republicans want to fund everything except Obama care. Dolack Borama won't even except a delay.

A revolution is looming on the horizon because of the games that both parties play. It's out there. Just not sure when!

You won't be able to buy firearms or ammunition because it is now being sent to the rebels in Syria.

Did you know the homeland security is buying up ammunition? Google this for interesting reading. Also Google Obama during his run for president in 2008 about a "well organized domestic security force" check out the you tube video. Check it out and draw your own conclusions.

BARTSTAR. You're saying the tea partiers are going to cause a shut down. How are they gonna do that. If you was just flapping your chops, and you actually don't know. Then say so. Don't give me some silly commentary that you memorized. I actually know that they or the Republicans can't shut the GOV. Down and I will will explain it so that even a good little Obama fearing liberal can understand

Back