Obamacare

Payment of back pay is not a given with the appropriations. I was identified as "accepted" and will report for duty tomorrow. Anything beyond tomorrow is a crap shoot.

I hear you there man lots of luck with this shut down. What branch of the gov do u work for? I work for the DOT (FAA).

Obamacare hasnt even went into effect yet (you can start picking covereage today if the shutdown didnt screw that up), yet the repubs can't wait to defund it b/c the people that elected them (the rich and the tea party mouth breathers) dont want it, again...NOT EVEN KNOWING IF ITS GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL. And yes, the congress just shut down the govt over it. Good job dems and repubs. Only way change will occur is at the ballot box on election day. Vote independent.

Disclaimer: im an independent from the northeast.

Anything the government forces you to do, is not going to be successful. Don't pass it and then find out later that it's a big mistake. That's no reason to shut down the government, just stop the health care for now. As for the ammo... me, my neighbors, and other people are buying it up also. That is why there's no ammo on the shelves. According to Hornady, the spokesman/owner, he says the government is not buying up his ammo, the American people are.

Kenny:
Good to hear that Hornady is keeping the supply available to the public. I have been buying for several years and my supply is stable. Still having problems finding good 22 caliber.

Obamacare hasnt even went into effect yet (you can start picking covereage today if the shutdown didnt screw that up), yet the repubs can't wait to defund it b/c the people that elected them (the rich and the tea party mouth breathers) dont want it, again...NOT EVEN KNOWING IF ITS GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL. And yes, the congress just shut down the govt over it. Good job dems and repubs. Only way change will occur is at the ballot box on election day. Vote independent.

Disclaimer: im an independent from the northeast.

Both sides are to blame.

Dems keep pushing something they know the republicans won't pass.

republicans refused to pass it, no matter what.

did you guys watch the CIC's address on the issue. hilarious

"It's the Republican's fault"
"Since I've been in office, the deficit is dropping faster than in the last 50 years!"

blahblahblahblah

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...nsurance-premiums-by-99-for-men-62-for-women/

some interesting reading about the ACA

it's supah affordable! except if you already have insurance...and money.

I know it's going to anally gape my family's business, since our long-time employees are over a certain age limit, our insurance cost to cover them is going to more than double.

Kenny:
Good to hear that Hornady is keeping the supply available to the public. I have been buying for several years and my supply is stable. Still having problems finding good 22 caliber.

I heard .22 is still hard to find. Hornady has ramped up production 24/7. It will take until next year to replenish the shelves correctly. But they are doing the best they can. It's like I said...people are mad about gun control and are stockpiling for themselves. Myself included. I have enough ammo right now but am concerned that even using some for practice will take me below what I feel is adequate. That's the problem some are finding, afraid to practice shoot in fear of not being able to restock their own supply.

I only have enough 5.62 where I can practice and still have a reserve.

Finished my day today. Got my furlough notice and my chain letter from the Commander in Chief, along with my notice of being an excepted employee, which means I report each day and continue as long as there are excepted activities to be done. I am a public servant and will do job with pride and resolve regardless!!

I was going through some ammo a couple of weeks ago and came across maybe 750 rounds of .22 long rifle I forgot I even had. That's how long ago I had a chance to get to the club.

Let's talk football. I'm from the dirty south, but I love the Green Bay Packers. My Jaguars remind me of the Saints of yester year. When they were called the Saints Aints.

Always good to stay faithful to your team. I am off to Green Bay for the Lions game. This will be my 10th time going to the holy land but my very first conference game.

Starting day two of government shutdown. I will be reporting to work at my normal time and will stay true to the mission.

Back in the late 80's or early 90's I went to a Packers Bills game and sat in the upper deck and froze my **lls off. They are still stuck to the aluminum bench seats. Have fun with a December game!

Back