Obamacare

Back in the late 80's or early 90's I went to a Packers Bills game and sat in the upper deck and froze my **lls off. They are still stuck to the aluminum bench seats. Have fun with a December game!

Patriots old stadium had those alum bench seats. Only raider game i ever went to was there (it wasnt the f$ck the tuck game).

So I need to rant for a second regarding the shut down. Why is the media so concerned about the closing of the national parks. Just how much revenue do they provide and why not let them keep the revenue to operate thus making them exempt (no use of appropriated funds),

What is the status of those agencies under homeland security? How much are they being impacted?

The more I watch the media rhetoric the closer I am thinking about retiring and moving to South America. Hey they have socialized medicine as well. Crap I can't get away from it!!

Tpetrilli. The reason Obama is closing these things down is to blame it on the republicans. He will talk to Iran but he won't talk to the republicans. That man hates this country. He wants to help no one. He wants to control every one.
The republicans are sending funding bills over to the senate, one by one to fund everything but Obama care

So I need to rant for a second regarding the shut down. Why is the media so concerned about the closing of the national parks. Just how much revenue do they provide and why not let them keep the revenue to operate thus making them exempt (no use of appropriated funds),

What is the status of those agencies under homeland security? How much are they being impacted?

The more I watch the media rhetoric the closer I am thinking about retiring and moving to South America. Hey they have socialized medicine as well. Crap I can't get away from it!!

They're a major source of tourism income.

For example, a major source of tourism income on Hawaii island is Volcano national park, which is now closed

and it's going to bone us in the long run

Back to football.... Went to a Buffalo game in the 70's, and came very close to frostbite. Close to the top of the stadium, was a "cold hell"

Kenny:
Leaving Saturday morning for Green Bay. I checked the weather, forecasting rain, yuk!! Good thing I got a good set of rain gear, but I adds bulk to my weekend bag.

Kenny:
Leaving Saturday morning for Green Bay. I checked the weather, forecasting rain, yuk!! Good thing I got a good set of rain gear, but I adds bulk to my weekend bag.

We'll, try to have a good time at the game anyway. I'm headed to Gettysburg, Pa. tomorrow. The park will be shut down because of the Government, but other things will be found to do. Maybe a ghost tour or something.

Eff Obama he can go suck moochelles d for all I care

No lost love there MGM.

Especially when the man shuts down National Amber Alert website. But leaves the White House, Dept of Justice, FBI, etc sites up and running.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/programs/juvjustice.htm just try and click Amber Alert on the page and get this. http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/unavailable/

And to quote Reid:
The U.S. Senate's leading Democrat found himself in embarrassingly hot water Wednesday, after dismissing the idea of funding children's cancer research through the government shutdown.

'If you can help one child, why won't you do it?' asked CNN reporter Dana Bash.

'Why, why, why would we want to do that?' countered Reid.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...separately-rest-government.html#ixzz2h12UUnqa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
Yet they have time to cherry-pick who they will and wont pay during this "shutdown". Since the govt is "shut down", why should I have to pay taxes during said "shutdown"?

Its amazing prople are still stupid enough to elect the same fools over and over and expect different results.

Hella there is a lot more to it than that, the House is passing bills to fund the entire government but Obamacare, the Senate is refusing to pass it, Obama threatens Veto.
The House is doing it's job the Senate not so much.

Would you appropriate more funding for a bill that looses $67 Million Tax payer dollars that the IRS can't locate that was funded for Obamacare? The Treasury department audited the IRS on ACA and found this below, click link and read.

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/2013reports/201313115fr.html

On top of the US Government does not need a debt ceiling raise, it can pay the interest on its outstanding debt with the taxes it collects daily. The only reason the Senate wants it raised is to spend more money.

Look at it this way, you have maxed out your credit card and are paying just the minimum to cover the interest charged but can't use the card since the balance goes nowhere and your at the max. If they raise the limit they have to raise taxes in order to pay for that. Time they tighten the belt, (makes cuts) and start paying down the debt. Wish I could have a 1.7 trillion dollar credit card.

I have a few credit cards and had high max limits, when Obama went into office they cut those limits down, fortunately I live within my means and didn't need that. However, I did call one to see about getting it increased for a purchase they refused to increase it so I paid cash instead and closed the account. They have bugged me ever since with all kinds of offers.

Last edited:
Back