Plastidip

I have a question. Isn't the diamond plate made out of aluminum, or aluminium, as our English friends would say? If it is, then a couple of cans of normal spray paint won't work. A person would have to use zinc chromate primer and have a pretty good idea of what they're doing. Plasti-dip would be much more user friendly for most of us in that instance.

Just gotta prep the surface well. Make sure it is clean and spray away. It shouldn't come off unless you rub onto something like curbs or rocks.

When my fiancee drives curbs are a possibility lol.... Sad thing is she drives an 04 tundra and she has a harder time drivin my truck.

can you plasti dip ALL the frame,undercariage,wheelwells and everything under the truck like rusty jones or zeibart or something to protect and all shocks and sterring and suspension and axles!Everything underneath to protectect and sioundproof ????? Rambo,Central FL. rednecks associates committee!

can you plasti dip ALL the frame,undercariage,wheelwells and everything under the truck like rusty jones or zeibart or something to protect and all shocks and sterring and suspension and axles!Everything underneath to protectect and sioundproof ????? Rambo,Central FL. rednecks associates committee!

It won't last long. I bought two cans of flat black spray paint and went to town.

I put about 3 coats on mine and they still look new. I have taken them off-roading and very thing. When I wash my baby I put the tire shine on the plasti-dip and makes it look fresh and clean.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1398553272.338265.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1398553258.471086.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 165
  • ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1398553279.087514.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 159
Just use Bedliner RHINO COAT, A lot of offroaders sprayed ther frames,underbody and exterior on jeeps,Off roader 4x4's and more,Its bullet proof like and protects and never comes of!!!You can add any colers to it,I did a F150 years ago a $x4 of mine and salt and sand and mud never ever hurt her!!!Check it out,Big thing up north for MANY Years for the serious offroader!!!And strong as steel ! Rambo,I used to life in Haverhill,MA on N.H. Border and went in woods,trails and MTns. all the time!

RHINO Coat Instead of Plasti Dip !In Colors now too!

:thumbup:Just use Bedliner RHINO COAT, A lot of offroaders sprayed ther frames,underbody and exterior on jeeps,Off roader 4x4's and more,Its bullet proof like and protects and never comes of!!!You can add any colers to it,I did a F150 years ago a $x4 of mine and salt and sand and mud never ever hurt her!!!Check it out,Big thing up north for MANY Years for the serious offroader!!!And strong as steel ! Rambo,I used to life in Haverhill,MA on N.H. Border and went in woods,trails and MTns. all the time!

RHINO Coat Instead of Plasti Dip !In Colors now too!

Just use Bedliner RHINO COAT, A lot of offroaders sprayed ther frames,underbody and exterior on jeeps,Off roader 4x4's and more,Its bullet proof like and protects and never comes of!!!You can add any colers to it,I did a F150 years ago a $x4 of mine and salt and sand and mud never ever hurt her!!!Check it out,Big thing up north for MANY Years for the serious offroader!!!And strong as steel ! Rambo,I used to life in Haverhill,MA on N.H. Border and went in woods,trails and MTns. all the time!

Back