SRT Hellcat

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tape, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

I'm 6'1"and shrinking and surprisingly I do have better legroom in the Taco vs my old 03 tundra that's why we road trip in it but yes the challenger is roomy :)

Scott Wyman likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Cape taco

'35 Ford pickup w '68 327. -60 over with 202 heads and 300 horse factory cam and turbo 400 w shift kit .3.08 rear 8 inch ford, and it has pwr steering ! IKR! Its fun to drive ! I 'm 4th caretaker since its rebirth in the early 80's so its a surviver for sure :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    Scott Wyman and Tape like this.
  4. OP
    Tape

Tape Well-Known Member

Beautiful Cape,

This is what I picked up;

IMG_1400.JPG

5. Cape taco

Thanx ,That's sick ! :cool:
    Nice color too!

Scott Wyman, B-Man and Tape like this.
  6. OP
    Tape

Tape Well-Known Member

Cape, you know I was looking over your specs and it seems to me that you would be well over 300 hp, you got that thing set up right, 202 valves are pretty large in a 327 head, a turbo 400 with the Ford rear end. Double hump heads right? Was it set up that way when you bought it?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  7. Cape taco

Yes ! I figure its pushing 340 -360. Hp maybe ? Got 650 doublepump Holley, pertronics ignition.It pulls like a freight train and winds up like a 2 stroke . That almost sounds like a country song LOL. 2.5 exhaust with magnaflows and headers .sucker gets rollin' LMAO! Its fun as he'll to drive . and I have a folder of parts and receipts not much historyjust it was built in N.Y. I got it in Conn.

8. OP
    Tape

Tape Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what I was thinking about it being in that range.

Cape taco likes this.
  9. Cape taco

It gives you that stupid fast "jet ski" grin lol :)

Tape likes this.
  10. mr.christophermichel

mr.christophermichel Well-Known Member

Congrats I am trying to talk my wife in letting me get a track hawk which is the Jeep grad Cherokee with the hell cat motor it hasn’t went well so far lol

Tape, B-Man and Cape taco like this.
  11. OP
    Tape

Tape Well-Known Member

Yeah that's the ultimate SUV, I believe it would be hard to find one, I've never seen one in person. They are also going to run about $97,000 MSRP optioned up.

Scott Wyman, B-Man and Cape taco like this.
  12. Cape taco

The're awesome! And room for ur wife and kids! lol. "Hold on honey we'll be at the grocery store in seconds"! lmao

Scott Wyman, Tape and B-Man like this.
  13. WooD

WooD WooD

Friend of mine has a regular Challenger and a Hell Cat. He wants a Demon to go with them.

He's hard core Mopar. Put a little work into his truck too.

[​IMG]

14. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

That's a great looking Ram.

WooD, Tape, B-Man and 1 other person like this.