The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Rain... I don’t know when the last time I’ve seen that. It’s suppose to rain Saturday here. I think it’s been at least 2 months.
2 months?.........wow! Just the other night we had close to 2"........it was coming down so hard and fast I was looking to see if the animals were pairing up! LOL

2 months?.........wow! Just the other night we had close to 2"........it was coming down so hard and fast I was looking to see if the animals were pairing up! LOL
We're more than 10" behind for the year already. We've had less then 6" all year.

I like your grass........no mowing! My kinda grass!
Haha if I could that would be it. I’ve got over a 1/2 acre of grass. It’s pretty much dead. I’m not going to waste water on it. My front yard looks good but that’s for the Jones’

Haha if I could that would be it. I’ve got over a 1/2 acre of grass. It’s pretty much dead. I’m not going to waste water on it. My front yard looks good but that’s for the Jones’
Dead grass is good grass! Look at the money you're saving on NOT using the mower.......and the time spent mowing is saved too! I'd like that time to do sumthin' else.......think I'll declare Chemical Warfare on my yard and get some Roundup, 2-4-D and some diesel fuel.......get more time in the Taco that way!

Dead grass is good grass! Look at the money you're saving on NOT using the mower.......and the time spent mowing is saved too! I'd like that time to do sumthin' else.......think I'll declare Chemical Warfare on my yard and get some Roundup, 2-4-D and some diesel fuel.......get more time in the Taco that way!
:eek:

Back