The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Not sure he hasn’t text back. I dang sure want to look. That’s way cheap. I’m thinking damaged title or something. To good to be true. I want the wheels

Not sure he hasn’t text back. I dang sure want to look. That’s way cheap. I’m thinking damaged title or something. To good to be true. I want the wheels
Yeah, a great price......unbelievable price really......may have a salvage title but, for that price no big deal.......get the fenders straightened......drive it! Those wheels do look good!

Same thing almost happened to me last year I was talking to a woman I met on CL that had a 2010 FJ cruiser with really low miles she just wanted to get rid of.
Belonged to her Daughter that passed away in a car accident, sat in their driveway for a month, before they put it in a shipping container. Every time I asked to come see it she’d repeat the exact story and remind me it was in a container ready to ship to my address.
Wanted $1500 for it.
I just had a bad feeling about it all till I searched you tube and found out other people were getting the same sob story about different cars and trucks.

Same thing almost happened to me last year I was talking to a woman I met on CL that had a 2010 FJ cruiser with really low miles she just wanted to get rid of.
Belonged to her Daughter that passed away in a car accident, sat in their driveway for a month, before they put it in a shipping container. Every time I asked to come see it she’d repeat the exact story and remind me it was in a container ready to ship to my address.
Wanted $1500 for it.
I just had a bad feeling about it all till I searched you tube and found out other people were getting the same sob story about different cars and trucks.
If it’s to good to be true it usually is.

Back