The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Ford has started to regain my interset in the last few years. Love the old ones, pretty much hate everything newer than 96. I expected better than a 14 in quarter though.
Yeah I expected a little better also. My only question with these is reliability.. Idk..

I've had my 17 for a year now, they sent me this silly thing to get my trucks name. It's stupid but funny. It's been through much abuse but rewarded with some great parts over the last year, #NORAGRETS
Loving the Toytec 2.5's with resi's and TC arms and the OME leaves. The OV tune is still great, still haven't used the 91 tune yet but since I'll be staying close to home I might fill up with 91 and try it soon. No need for depends as of yet. Nothing but fun times happening in my Tacoma! Don't have any pics of when it was new,... I changed the cheese grater out pretty immediately, there's several pics of my truck on here, but here's some peaceful scenery anyway....20181001_165415.jpeg20181001_163722.jpeg

Ford has started to regain my interset in the last few years. Love the old ones, pretty much hate everything newer than 96. I expected better than a 14 in quarter though.

You said what I always say to the word. Hate post 96 Ford products and I have for years. But man, they are getting my attention. Especially after my wife wanted the 2018 Edge we have. I love that vehicle. It has plenty of power and rides like a lazy boy.

Yeah I expected a little better also. My only question with these is reliability.. Idk..

The 5.0 is stout. GM’s 6.2l can’t touch it anymore and the 10 speed tranny has been proving to be very stout too. Don’t know if y’all know, GM and ford worked on the 10 speed transmission and will be sharing it. It’s used on Camaro zl1 and mustangs now too.

For the last year, (since the wireless charger isn't as reliable as I'd like), I've had 2 cables coming out of the center console, stuck in the groove under the lid by plumer's putty. They finally annoyed me, by interfering with my coffee cup, enough that I fixed it. Haha20181003_111317.jpeg

For the last year, (since the wireless charger isn't as reliable as I'd like), I've had 2 cables coming out of the center console, stuck in the groove under the lid by plumer's putty. They finally annoyed me, by interfering with my coffee cup, enough that I fixed it. HahaView attachment 21253

I’ve noticed if you use your phone a lot (talking, music, etc) while it’s charging on the QI pad it seems to overheat it and be inconsistent.
I use QI chargers all through my house without this issue. It seems like Toyota just didn’t get the design perfect enough to keep it from overheating.
But it still works and it’s pretty freaking awesome having a wireless charger built in the truck.

Back