The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

I’ve noticed if you use your phone a lot (talking, music, etc) while it’s charging on the QI pad it seems to overheat it and be inconsistent.
I use QI chargers all through my house without this issue. It seems like Toyota just didn’t get the design perfect enough to keep it from overheating.
But it still works and it’s pretty freaking awesome having a wireless charger built in the truck.
Yeah, I don't know what it is, I have a pretty rugged case too, although it claims it works with wireless chargers, I suspect that it's not a great addition to the iffy Tacoma charger. I accepted using cables pretty quickly after getting the truck, don't have any other wireless chargers anyway.

Yeah, I don't know what it is, I have a pretty rugged case too, although it claims it works with wireless chargers, I suspect that it's not a great addition to the iffy Tacoma charger. I accepted using cables pretty quickly after getting the truck, don't have any other wireless chargers anyway.

I use a pelican case. They are tough as nails and work great with QI.

Mornin Greg and everyone! Wifee and I are on a 'Marriage Encounter' today.......I'm taking her to the Gun Show and she's taking me to Hobby Lobby........I'm thinkin' I'll enjoy the Gun Show more than the Hobby Lobby experience! LOL

Drove to Grand Island. Stopped at GI Gun for scope covers. Im a good customer n the owner gave me 2 Hornady hats. Gave one to the wifee for our Marriage Encounter Day. Lol. At Hobby Lobby now sittin in the Taco waitin on a woman. Think there was a song title by that. Then, its to the Gun Show where the drooling really starts!!

Mornin Greg and everyone! Wifee and I are on a 'Marriage Encounter' today.......I'm taking her to the Gun Show and she's taking me to Hobby Lobby........I'm thinkin' I'll enjoy the Gun Show more than the Hobby Lobby experience! LOL
With Bethany?

Back