The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Just curious anyone else have these problems? They look a lot worse in person and it might be time to add some aftermarket lights any ideas. Not looking into anything expensive it's not a show truck
IMG_7157.jpgIMG_7153.jpg

Sorry B, wasnt rubbing it in or nothing. Ok, maybe just a little. :p
LOL.......ah, rub it in.........LOL........I got the afternoon off and still doing business for the Dr. ........I shud be gettin' paid for this! Just got off the phone with the garage door installers in Hastings. Let's see........how did he put it?..........."We should have had your door in last week. Let me check on that and talk with the boss. We might be able to have that in before the end of the week!" LOL What he shudda said was........"I'm such a dumba$$! I forgot all about you and the new garage door. I'll tell the boss I totally forgot about you and get that installed in the next couple of days before I offer my resignation and go back to flipping burgers at Burger King!." LMAO

LOL.......ah, rub it in.........LOL........I got the afternoon off and still doing business for the Dr. ........I shud be gettin' paid for this! Just got off the phone with the garage door installers in Hastings. Let's see........how did he put it?..........."We should have had your door in last week. Let me check on that and talk with the boss. We might be able to have that in before the end of the week!" LOL What he shudda said was........"I'm such a dumba$$! I forgot all about you and the new garage door. I'll tell the boss I totally forgot about you and get that installed in the next couple of days before I offer my resignation and go back to flipping burgers at Burger King!." LMAO
Sounds like discount time to me. :mad:

Back