The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Afternoon everyone! Went to the Doctor this am. Got a good report but couldn't get the young good-lookin' nurse to check me for a hernia I swore I had! LOL From there I run the wifee to the craft store in Grand Island.......come home and decided to take the Harley into my Indy for a new battery. Got home and decided to service the Harley. Just finished........Wish I was at work......I wouldn't be workin as hard! LOL

IMG_0472.jpgIMG_0470.jpgIMG_0471.jpg

Toured the Heineken factory. So badass! Best dam Heinie I’ve ever had! That’s a CNC laser cutout of the map of Amsterdam on the ceiling. That’s the kind of stuff that turns me on. lol

Last edited:
Well, gotta git ready for work. Only good thing about today is its PAY-DAY! :D Everyone have a great hump-day and be safe!

Question to ponder.
If an exhaust header makes more power than an exhaust manifold what would happen if you had and intake header?

Just randomly thought about if it would make any difference and its kinda silly idea. Talk about a cold air intake you would have to cut your hood and have the intake in quite high if you ran a long tube intake header! Lol

Back