The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Yea I thought about it this morning and haven't figured it out every since. Kinda a neat idea at least kinda want to try it now but I dont have money growing on trees to try something that's never been tested like this.

I swear a friend of mine bought one of those money-trees at Earl May Garden Center.......he seems to spend more than he makes and that's the only way he can have it to spend! LOL

I know people that way too.if you ever see those trees their give me a holler especially if they are on sale its kinda hard to buy a money tree until you own one

I will! Gonna check with the folks at Earl May and see if Miracle Grow speeds up the production process! LOL

And after you buy one theirs not much need for another one especially if the first one grows the big hundo bills or even better the huge checks

On a side note...........was a beautiful day here...........got off work early and thought I'd get the boy to get pics of the TRDOR so I could get 'em posted up...........NOPE!........he started chasing his girlfriend at 4:00............Dang!

Well its night here but that must have been great getting off early
It did. My boss is on vacation this week so I'm limited hours this week......in fact, I worked monday and today........now, I'm off til monday. 4-day weekend.

Lucky you. Well im going to bed because i had a lot of work today and im "exhausted". Just like those headers. Lol. Hope you have a good rest of your day

Well, the boy and I are heading to the rifle range.......taking the new M1A to break in the barrel and sight 'er in. Have a great thursday, be safe and will talk at ya later on!

Afternoon everyone! The M1A shot well with my reloads. Held about a 2-3" group with my reloads........Factory LC ammo did about the same. Once thru the break-in process I walked over and shot steel at 300yds with open sights with 20rds of LC 149gr........18/20 hits. That 308 hits hard!

Back