the climate crisis...

Well, at least the big heat has vanished. Its barely been 80 degrees this week.
big heat is coming to the cornfields next week o_O
near 100 degrees forecast for the next 5 days
hi-temp records dating back to 1975 may be broken

Co2 is NOT pollution. It is plant fertilizer.

And it is 1.5x heavier than air. It pools in low areas, get's absorbed by plant life. The reason that you have tree lines in the mountains is because above certain altitudes there is not enough CO2 for trees to grow and above that there are places where nothing grows. Not enough CO2.

The Earth's atmospheric CO2 levels have been on a very long term downward trend. At less than 180ppm we and everything else is toast. CO2 gets sequestered in the ground and thank God humans have come along at just the right time to be able to release enough of it (and gain cheap plentiful energy from it) to save the planet from becoming Mars.

All the Carbon sequestered in the ground used to be in the biosphere when the Earth was not an ice covered, dry, mostly barren planet. The planet was wet and lush with life everywhere. Not a bad place for living things and with carbon based life forms on every inch of the place.

The de-Carbon crowd are the death cult. they want to depopulate the planet and have talked about it for decades. Famines, energy reduction, lower standards of living lead to disease, pestilences and death for billions.

China and India dump their trash into the ocean.

I've seen the light...the sun has finally arrived. It's turned into s a nice breezy sunny day with mid 70's temps. So much for climate change.

We have another week of 100+F temps forecast.

Tomorrow is expected to push to 104F. Have no idea what the heat index will be.....not that it'll matter much at those temps.

We have another week of 100+F temps forecast.

Tomorrow is expected to push to 104F. Have no idea what the heat index will be.....not that it'll matter much at those temps.
It's nearly noon hr. and the temp on my deck reads 69 degrees. Be lucky to hit 70 today as it's overcast again. Great day for doing lawns.....AGAIN!

It's raining. The powers that be, and thus most of the population believes armegedon has arrived. Panic buying at stores and gas pumps. At most this is a three day event. But the press and politicians have succesfully distracted most from anything important so the plan is succeeding.

Oh, I did take extra precaution. I took down my flag.

Well, I've gotten use to the amazon like weather we've had the last month. My guess its going to be one dry winter, as it all evens out.

Well definitly armegeddon. Just has an earthquake. I can't waint untill some talking head says the rain caused the quake and it's all because of global warming. Even though nothing that's happening hasn't happend before.

It's no longer politically correct to call it global warming....we now use the term climate change. Geez, gotta get with the times.

Back