the MONDAYS Thread

485629_10151560088543486_1495100326_n.jpg

What a wonderful day to have the DAY OFF!
Partly sunny and warmer
86°Lo 64°

What to do on the Taco today........the mod list is getting long :whistling2:
Start my gear oil changes I suppose and maybe do the tailgate mod so no one will walk off with it.

I am thinking this weekend possibly doing the LED bed light mod. String of LED lights under the bed lip all the way around and tying into a switch on the interior. I have seen pics and would help me out late night hunting/fishing adventures.

I am thinking this weekend possibly doing the LED bed light mod. String of LED lights under the bed lip all the way around and tying into a switch on the interior. I have seen pics and would help me out late night hunting/fishing adventures.

Cool, I have that mod on the list somewhere down the road. After discovering the tailgate mod yesterday I think that is more prudent than seeing at night at the moment. $3 for the E-Z clamp instead of $1k for a tailgate, yeah I better do that one like a week ago. I'm also going to do the washer thing on the cables.

im off work today...went and got the license plate tag renewed ....safe and legal for another year woot! woot! :yes:

After discovering the tailgate mod yesterday I think that is more prudent than seeing at night at the moment. $3 for the E-Z clamp instead of $1k for a tailgate, yeah I better do that one like a week ago. I'm also going to do the washer thing on the cables.

Do you have a link I could see for the tailgate mod? We're playing with ideas over here :D

its been a very busy monday here at work....got tons of great feedback from the test session saturday out in barstow.......what do you guys think?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZoCNCxvGL0"]EngageOffRoad Pre Runner Testing 4 Link Kit Barstow Main 002 - YouTube[/ame]

Just working today. Gotta start prepping for Mojave this weekend. Probably gonna cut firewood tonight.

what a crazy monday today all ready.... we found out first thing this morning that this great young man Michael Kazcor passed away, please if anyone knows of someone that might be interested in this truck, contact the shop for any information as we will be helping his family in this time of need, lets get together as Tacoma Owners and family to help show support to his family and friends in their time of need.....:thumbsup:

https://www.facebook.com/hassim.men...60&set=a.458421922359.257544.529347359&type=1

I am still beat up from cooking all those crawfish on Saturday and teaching newbies how to eat them.

I am still beat up from cooking all those crawfish on Saturday and teaching newbies how to eat them.

Crawdad's are the bomb if made correctly! Did you make them cajun or scampi style or maybe creole or just boil them?

Time to run my errands and make sure my tunes work after ripping them apart and repainting everthing to get rid of that chrome in the cab. When I get back I'll see about starting in on changing gear oil, yeah me! :whistling2:

After a long hard day at work, it's nice to come home to this!!! Got my t-shirt and stickers along with my borla in the mail!

Attachments

• DSC_1004.jpg
    DSC_1004.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 6
Did some ReArranging today at the shop to move on to the next step on Sposito's build and start on in2nite's build....and fiberglass is being molded and waiting for it to cure

now to finish the cab cage welding and begin to cut the front off
picture.php

set up in2nite's so we can knock out 2 engine cages at one time
picture.php

Fiberglass is molded and waiting for it to cure to pop out the plug and begin waxing and buffing the mold
picture.php

Yuuuuuup...another monday...here is what we are on today....beginning to put tubes down on Tostido's build and in2nite's, and also the new Engage 05-13 Tacoma to 2013 Tundra Coversion Fiberglass is done and ready....who wants one???

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back