Things I DON’T like about my Tacoma

I think it’s not what I don’t like about my Tacoma, it’s Toyota....for example...No locking gas gap, or locking tailgate ( 2nd Gens and below)...I have a Sport TRD... no rear locking differential or downward assist...it would be nice to have the options...

I think it’s not what I don’t like about my Tacoma, it’s Toyota....for example...No locking gas gap, or locking tailgate ( 2nd Gens and below)...I have a Sport TRD... no rear locking differential or downward assist...it would be nice to have the options...
I do miss having a locker, but I'm not sure if anyone has figured out a "anytime locker mod" on the 3rd gen so I'm kinda happy that I got the stronger rear end in the sport. Besides, there's always ARB

Which trim level do you have?

By keyless remote entry I mean, have a little button on the handle such that I don't have to take the key out of my pocket. This would also include keyless start, something I didnt believe any trim level of the Taco had?

Trd off road. My key never leaves my pocket. I guess remote start is a dealer installed add on. Tailgate lock is a factory accessory option

Trd off road. My key never leaves my pocket. I guess remote start is a dealer installed add on. Tailgate lock is a factory accessory option
Interesting. I've got a TRD Off-Road as well, but mine is a manual, so maybe that's why it doesn't have it? (although it's not an excuse in my book. My other car is also a manual and has all that (minus remote start obviously)).

Interesting. I've got a TRD Off-Road as well, but mine is a manual, so maybe that's why it doesn't have it? (although it's not an excuse in my book. My other car is also a manual and has all that (minus remote start obviously)).

Lol. Yeah, thats why.. manual... it’s because the clutch start cancel feature

Let's see... The fact that birds crap all over the damn thing at work. Never had so much as a drop of bird scat on my Jeep but not once I buy a new truck the birds use it as target practice. Same parking spot as the my Jeep too. They know....
There’s one at my house that makes love to himself in my side mirrors o_O
Bird regurg and **** all over my mirrors and doors.

Back