What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Yes, it became very intermittent.
well that is sucky!

i rarely use the clutch start cancel other than when i wish to fire up that old engine in neutral without having to hop in hop out

but i have read its a VERY good feature to have if really stuck and wish to bump yerself out by starting it in 1st gear like the old days with no switch

watched the maintenance required light pop up on the gen2
It flickered and then it went away and then comes back and goes away... dammit!!!
Still fighting the low tire pressure light even though the fill was full this morning and stayed full after 110 mile check
wheeled on the freeway in near whiting out conditions and blowing snow, saw a small car sliding sideways across 3 lanes going other direction
Got some piccies of it for the Florida and Texas taco tacos... But NOT Of that sideways slider
Plz check back later...

I've had Bosch wipers before...overpriced garbage. Cheap trico blades work fine.

For as long as I can remember, I've only used Bosch in all our vehicles. They work great down here in Florida during the hurricane and tornado hard ass rains and they last a good amount of time in our hot ass sunshine and UV rays.

For as long as I can remember, I've only used Bosch in all our vehicles. They work great down here in Florida during the hurricane and tornado hard ass rains and they last a good amount of time in our hot ass sunshine and UV rays.
Maybe there in Florida, but all they did was smear my windshield after a few months. I get about 3 season's out of ordinary cheap wiper blades, rather then buying those pricer types.

in the severe COLD (well below zero degrees) they are hard as a brick, as i found out this past week until the defroster heats up the windshield a bit and softens the element

gotta use 'em to wipe away the damned saltspray
mini squall here on the flat river

IMG_0378.JPG

Hey 24-7 how far are you from Orlando ? My oldest son is there and I'll be headed that way to deliver him BigBlue when I get my 4th gen Taco in the next few months. The plan is to trade Tacos and use his as a trade in. :)

I need road trip back to Florida give it a 2nd go and get out of this never ending below zero bitter cold :eek:
12 days now has never got over freezing 32

Back