What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Can't say I ever had that issue with a delco, or deka battery in my tundra when it sat for 10 days parked in la tuque, quebec during a -40 degree week while we did a 1500 mile bag ride on our snowmobiles north of there.

Interstate green battery in gen2 started ok for many days here while it was sub-zero temps to -15*F
but it certainly did struggle and the battry is 3 years old exact from install in 2o21

I never heard of subway paint .I was thinking of scuffing them then use adhesion promoter and black truck bed liner spray.I think the windows got salt on them cuz my wheels stick out a bit with spacers past the flare

I never heard of subway paint .I was thinking of scuffing them then use adhesion promoter and black truck bed liner spray.I think the windows got salt on them cuz my wheels stick out a bit with spacers past the flare

subway paint is the strong stuff i just saw a uTube about it
very acid resistant
so that they can clean and remove graffiti with acetone or whatever nasty without harming the paint

Just got back from midas getting my taco emission checked...this little mexican tech wanted to know where I got this truck....he said in broken english, he could find no emissions after having it on the machine a 1/2 hr, so he passed it....wtf?....at any rate I told him there better not at 20k miles.
On another note...these midas guys get $152 per hr for any service.

Last edited:
Just got back from midas getting my taco emission checked...this little mexican tech wanted to know where I got this truck....he said in broken english, he could find no emissions after having it on the machine a 1/2 hr, so he passed it....wtf?....at any rate I told him there better not at 20k miles.
On another note...these midas guys get $152 per hr for any service.

Emissions? I remember when we stopped having to pay another fee to the Government back around the turn of this century for those money makers.

Back