What would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by Nathan, Feb 15, 2013.

1. OP
    Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. RMAN808

RMAN808 Senior Member

4. RMAN808

RMAN808 Senior Member

After playing with the iOS app really quick, I noticed it's "for viewing ONLY". I couldn't find a single spot on a thread to where I could quote, reply, or even post. It only had an option to 'Open in Safari' which kinda makes the app pointless to have.

But idk, maybe you meant for it to be "for view ONLY" but it would be nice to have the full feature of being able to quote, reply, and post in threads ;)

5. OP
    Nathan

Are you logged in? If you are when there is a reply box at the bottom of the screen when you are viewing a thread. And you can just click on a post and that will bring up the option to quote / thanks / share / etc...

Login is on the bottom right.

6. OP
    Nathan

Login

[​IMG]

7. OP
    Nathan

Once you are logged in and viewing a thread...

[​IMG]

8. RMAN808

RMAN808 Senior Member

What an idiot I am haha! Thanks man!

This is awesome!

9. OP
    Nathan

No problem, it's not always obvious. I need some how tos

10. RMAN808

RMAN808 Senior Member

After it finished downloading I guess I assumed I was already logged in since I have TF always open in my browser as well :tongue:

11. OP
    Nathan

I WISH iphones wehre that smart ;)

12. LUSETACO

LUSETACO Resident Cheapskate Moderator

Maybe a minimum post count to use the classifieds? Also maybe a thanks counter?

13. OP
    Nathan

I don't think it's a huge problem yet but I agree as we grow we will need to lock it down.

14. GalaxyJim

GalaxyJim New Member