What's happening to this Forum?

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by jdr3366, May 20, 2020.

1. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

Maybe some of them have short body parts LOL

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Series6

Series6 Well-Known Member

Wait....
    They make a 2wd Tacoma?

texasred, tooter, Scott Wyman and 3 others like this.
  4. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

I know right.
    Learned something new today.

Scott Wyman, Series6 and B-Man like this.
  5. WooD

WooD WooD

They make the Off Road model with a 2wd option.

Few years back I was driving my trusty TJ down the beach and saw a Tacoma Off Road buried to the rear bumper. Thought to myself "self" those Tacoma's must suck off road to get stuck on the beach.

Never found out they offered the Off Road in 2wd till I bought my lowly SR5...But it is 4wd!

6. TacoTruck2019

TacoTruck2019 Well-Known Member

Yeah, its about a $1200 option, saves you about $1200 if you don't need it or want it.

tooter, Scott Wyman, Series6 and 2 others like this.
  7. Cape taco

So you can use the money for tow truck?:confused:

tooter, Scott Wyman, Series6 and 2 others like this.
  8. Cape taco

My tundra was my first 4wd I usually drove lowered trucks . Comanche, f-150,and
    S-10

9. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

You guys sure do suck the fun out of teasing Scott, what with your facts and all ;)

I'm pretty sure that most people know they make them in two, and four wheel drive.
    I personally really enjoy two wheel drive, lower, lighter, and my old SRT 10 Dodge pickup is my biggest regret goes, as far as selling a pickup. It wasn't the best thing for towing my boat, and yes I spun out on a slippery boat launch once with it, but damn it was fun, shifting gears, and spinning that V10 to redline. A day after I sold it, tried to buy it back, the guy refused. Offered him a day old F150 with ecoboost engine, and four wheel drive. He smiled, and said never. That ecoboost engine by the way, is the worst engine made on earth IMHO. One day, a nice used SRT 10 will come up for sale near me, and I will be buying it. Eventually we will have a new Ram 3500, it can be the work truck, and my SRT 10 will be my run around truck.
    Scott, two wheel drive is awesome, despite my teasing.

tooter, Scott Wyman, B-Man and 2 others like this.
  10. Cape taco

True Sorry Scott :(
    LOL

11. Tape

Tape Well-Known Member

Seems all normal to me, if I have a question is answered pretty quickly and always the added joker comments:)

OR17TRD, tooter, Scott Wyman and 3 others like this.
  12. Tape

Tape Well-Known Member

Tacoma World is my guess without naming any forums.

Oh damn

tooter, Scott Wyman, B.C. and 3 others like this.
  13. Cape taco

Oops slip of the tongue ! Now FosterImposter is supposed to have a comment ? Its how we roll ! LOL

Tape, tooter, Scott Wyman and 2 others like this.
  14. Cape taco

That was quick B ! :)

15. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

I'm not one to slack off here! LOL:)

16. Cape taco

Damn. Straight ! And I'm not shouting !

17. Series6

Series6 Well-Known Member

Well shucks

At least us guys without lift kits and 35" diameter tires have something ( wait for it...)

To look down on....

18. WooD

WooD WooD

Their a really odd bunch over there on TW.

I think chrome makes them insane. One poster couldn't handle the fact that his glove box key hole was silver. Several had already blacked theirs out. One dude even makes steering wheel emblems that are black. Guess the light reflecting off the chrome blinds them while driving.

I posted a picture of my dad's chromed out Tundra...I think many of them had to seek professional help due to PTSD from looking at it.

See if it works here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

texasred, Tape, tooter and 3 others like this.
  19. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

I really enjoy everyone here, with one exception. But he is now blocked, so I don't see his comments.

20. Cape taco

Hmmmm chrome!

texasred, tooter and B-Man like this.
  21. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

That's a Yoda sticker.

WooD, tooter and B-Man like this.