Why did you buy a Tacoma?

Started with a Toyota truck in 81. Used it in my electrical business. Loved the size, lived the reliability. Went to a Nissan in 92 and it was nice but went back to Toyota in 02. Now in 13, I stayed brand loyal.
I like the smaller size and I love the quality of the Tacoma.

Resale and just like it better. This is my third. Had a 2008,2011, and 2013. I have always test drove others but went with the tacoma.

Resale and just like it better. This is my third. Had a 2008,2011, and 2013. I have always test drove others but went with the tacoma.

X2, I've had two. They have been bulletproof, more so my current one than my first but both were and are good trucks

Ive had several in the past (Toyota 4x4's) and I really like the newer body style. My son bought a black 2013 Sport and I got the bug. Almost bought a 13 myself, but made a great deal on a 05 in mint shape! Now, let the mods begin!

i've always liked Toyota trucks ...they're reliable and will last if properly cared for!...When i first started lookin at trucks, sure i looked at Ford ,Chevy & Dodge but they never really appealed to me that much. When i first started lookin at the Tacoma i decided that i wanted basically a truck to haul stuff with . and also use it as my transport to and from work...I chose 2 wheel drive as i have no intention in goin off roadin

Pretty much same here, but i got 4wd for the lovely winters here in NE. Heres my house after the last blizzard a few months ago.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1368149076.582761.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1368149089.215485.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1368149109.732458.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1368149127.915451.jpg

20 inches baby!

I didn't want a full size truck, and when I sat in it, it felt big (07 DC sport). Came out of a mustang.

My first Toyota was a 87 extra cab and it had a blown head gasket I bought it for $600 fixed it and loved it i turned around sold it for $4200 bought me a new tacoma and since then I never looked back ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1368417170.643275.jpg

Owned a 2002 Tundra SR5 4.7l V-8 and put 230,000 trouble free miles on it!! Thus, buying a 2009 Tacoma was a "no brainier"!!

Heard good things about Toyota. ..wanted a mid size 4 door pickup. ..not many to choose from..tocoma was by far the best looking one..had it a year...always get looks & compliments. ..2013 Sr5

I had a ranger but sold it when I started college. Needed a good reliable truck and since toyota put new frames in it's like owning a brand new truck underneath, and we all know they run forever, and I Didn't want or need a full size truck.

Ive had several Toyota's in the past. I sold my GMC Duramax Diesel being tired of $4.50 a gallon for diesel when my neighbor offered me their 05 Tacoma for a price I couldn't refuse. I've had this one just over 1 1/2 years and love it. Only issue was front right wheel bearing. $150 took care of that!

Oh, I do miss the 8' bed on my full size GMC, so I bought a new "Big Tex" 5'x8' box trailer with a drop down tailgate. No issues pulling it full of top soil or my Polaris Quad..

Better fuel economy than my Chevy 3/4 ton with the 6.0 V8. That and I no longer needed the plow attached to it.

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."

I bought my 2007 after comparing all options. I felt it gave the best value in the long run. This proved true as I just ordered a 2015 double cab TRD off-road and got very good trade in value. My 2007 has been a great truck and lived up to its reputation, hoping the new one does as well.

I bought mine because they hold there value so well. I have heard nothing but good things about Toyota and so far I am really happy with my purchase.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1414640905.103649.jpg

Back