1999 Tacoma extra cab 4x4

TWIST92

PRICE REDUCED TO $4800!!!!!!!!! It's a 1999 Tacoma extra cab with a 3.4l and 5speed. 232k miles. Body in great shape, dent in the bed on passenger by the tail light. Frame has no rust. Interior is complete and in good shape. New 31x10.50r15 bfg AT tires on new aluminum wheels. Bought it in February of 2022 and have put a lot of new parts on it. Here's a list

-Rebuilt transmission
-new clutch kit and flywheel.
-New clutch master and slave cylinder.
-oem timing belt kit(everything behind the timing cover is NEW OEM)
- New spark plugs and wires.
-Valve cover gaskets, cam seals, and spark plug tube seals.
-New rotors, calipers, pads, drums, shoes and hardware.
New front and rear shocks.
-New steering rack bushings.
-all new ball joints and tie rods

Has a decent stereo system in it. It has 6.5inch Rockford fosgate speakers front and rear, and a 10inch Rockford fosgate subwoofer with an amp.
Doesn't leak or burn oil or coolant. Clean title. $4800 firm on price. Text or call 208-582-6466 located in north Idaho.

Last edited:
If you are using windows, open the photo, right-click on the photo, and then choose resize image. Images in the 1920x1080 size seem to work really well.
it has to be less than 4mb

OTHER websites will autosize for you afaik, not sure why that don't do it here make it less cumbersome

It's a 1999 Tacoma extra cab with a 3.4l and 5speed. 232k miles. Body in great shape, dent in the bed on passenger by the tail light. Frame has no rust. Interior is complete and in good shape. New 31x10.50r15 bfg AT tires on new aluminum wheels. Bought it in February of 2022 and have put a lot of new parts on it. Here's a list

-Rebuilt transmission
-new clutch kit and flywheel.
-New clutch master and slave cylinder.
-oem timing belt kit(everything behind the timing cover is NEW OEM)
- New spark plugs and wires.
-Valve cover gaskets, cam seals, and spark plug tube seals.
-New rotors, calipers, pads, drums, shoes and hardware.
New front and rear shocks.
-New steering rack bushings.
-all new ball joints and tie rods

Has a decent stereo system in it. It has 6.5inch Rockford fosgate speakers front and rear, and a 10inch Rockford fosgate subwoofer with an amp. Sounds good.
Doesn't leak or burn oil or coolant. Clean title. $8500 pretty firm on price. Will do partial trade for an 80s Toyota 4x4 pickup with a 4cyl engine, with cash on top. Can text pictures. Text or call 208-582-6466 located in north Idaho.
Wow TWIST92:
I bought my middle sons Toyota pickem truck from a gentleman Del Craig who is also from Idaho. He retired from Ft Leonard Wood, Missouri. It was a Black, 1990 SR5 4WD extended cab with all the bells and whistles. You have a beautiful Tacoma,hope ya get what your asking….

Thanks, it does have slight cosmetic issues, but it is very mechanically sound. I put a lot of work into it since I bought it.

Ahhhh, yes yes yes. Sorry. Had to reread my comment. Del Craig from Idaho. Great guy. Short, stocky, sandy blonde hair and beard. Retried Soldier.

Back