1999 Tacoma extra cab 4x4

Anyone asking over 8k for a nearly 20 plus year old tacoma no matter how mint is likely never going to sell to anyone with commonsense.

Still hasn't sold. Honestly I'm out of patience trying to sell it. Multiple times people were supposed to look at it and didn't show. One guy texted me about 5 minutes before before he was supposed meet me and asked what the least I would take for it, like dude it's listed for less than all the other ones that are in way worse condition.
I would seriously take that off your hands if I wasn’t stationed overseas atm.

Either that seller is bs, or whoever bought it is a fool, or one with too much money....maybe both.
Don’t underestimate the value of a mint vehicle. I personally wouldn’t pay that much for it, but I would for an 80 series Landcruiser of that era.

Still hasn't sold. Honestly I'm out of patience trying to sell it. Multiple times people were supposed to look at it and didn't show. One guy texted me about 5 minutes before before he was supposed meet me and asked what the least I would take for it, like dude it's listed for less than all the other ones that are in way worse condition.
Did you look into listing on BAT?

Anyone asking over 8k for a nearly 20 plus year old tacoma no matter how mint is likely never going to sell to anyone with commonsense.
Anyone looking to spend 40k or more on an unprovem cheapeastmade junk is sketchy
Most of these old gen1 trucks now the book value at high end just breached 20k USD in value
Believe it or believe it not

It was the last of the breed of the small compact pickup
In 2oo5 they stopped making them yes?

I don't see the gen2 4 cylinder engine making it to anywhere half of a third million miles with this utter nasty cold start engine knocking
The knocking is insane when it's below 20 degrees

I don't see the gen2 4 cylinder engine making it to anywhere half of a third million miles with this utter nasty cold start engine knocking
The knocking is insane when it's below 20 degrees
I really don't think very many care if it will, or won't last that many miles. Once these trucks reach 250k, they're all used up anyways. The majority of people will have bought new by then. They're not going to invest thousands of dollars to keep an old used up vehicle on the the road.

Back