1999 Tacoma extra cab 4x4

Twist... If you lived closer to north Georgia, that would have been sold already... If you come down any lower, and I'm thinking ROAD TRIP!

Just looked it up... Northern Idaho is about 2400 miles my place. My wife would have me committed, she thought I was nuts when I drove 800 miles to pick up a Supra once...

Idaho is not too bad of a wheel
, it's just on the other side of Wyoming?

Twist... If you lived closer to north Georgia, that would have been sold already... If you come down any lower, and I'm thinking ROAD TRIP!

Just looked it up... Northern Idaho is about 2400 miles my place. My wife would have me committed, she thought I was nuts when I drove 800 miles to pick up a Supra once...

If you really want it and would make the trip asap, id do 6500 for you

Have you entertained putting this on BAT?

I saw a real crusty one from SD go for 5 figs awhile back

Bring a trailer
It's auction based
But I don't know qualifications to be listed on there

Id jump on that if I was stateside. If its still available when I return Id take a look at it. Hint hint. ☺️

Still hasn't sold. Honestly I'm out of patience trying to sell it. Multiple times people were supposed to look at it and didn't show. One guy texted me about 5 minutes before before he was supposed meet me and asked what the least I would take for it, like dude it's listed for less than all the other ones that are in way worse condition.

Back