2016 Toyota Tacoma Discussion

Well I put a refundable deposit down. As soon as they put out specs and are available to order I get to order one for first batch they get in. I like the look and the options available.

Going to see it in August. In Cochrane Alberta. We think the 1st, but don't have a definite from Toyota. I find it's more of an interior re-launch. On the exterior, it's softer and more in keeping with some other models. Little bit the 4 Runner on the front end, and the Tacoma stamp the same as the Tundra on the tailgate. Not sure if the seats are powered? Like the sunroof, but could see it being an option.

I know it's a unicorn fart, but I wish I had my camera active when I saw a tractor trailer loaded with 2016's going the opposite way on the freeway earlier today. I had a brief moment of childlike giddiness, but I soon realized I lacked the ability to capture the moment. It happened, I tells ya... I SAW IT!!

Wait for it...

I can't wait to see on 'in the metal'. Still feel Toyota made a mistake by not offering an Access Cab with a Manual on their off-road truck. Will have to settle for a 'Sport'.

I said the same thing when the 2nd generation came out. Took me till 2014 for the 2nd gen styling to settle in fort liking. We'll see how the 3rd gen settles in.

I agree , it has to have some serious mechanical improvement for it settle in among the enthusiasts
I agree,I didn't like the 2nd generation until 2012,when they changed the grill! I bought a 2013 the next year!

I like the Limited model,but I'm bummed that it only comes in short bed! If I could get the Limited in a dclb I might consider it. It would be hard to part with my 2013 though,I love it! But I really like the interior of the 2016! Guess Toyota made my decision for me by not offering a long bed in the Limited!

Back