'97 Taco life + times, the chronicles of...

page ten...
11-26-22

the parts website i use to find what i need is down for the 3rd day now :mad:

had these #s saved from another spot on TF {BDG thread}

Last edited:
time time time time time time time time time time time time time time time

might see some white stuff in a few days :confused:

that was not much for white stuff, less than half inch on top of some freezing drizzle...
8 degrees this morning... back to 59 on Friday with powder everyWhere :mad:

Same here. Yesterday began with wind & rain, then sleet, then snow, then the temperature fell and the wind increased.

This morning the wind has reduced to make a windchill of 6F. The dawn dog walk was short, cold and windy. Just bloody disagreeable. The dog doesn't like this either.

Just another 4 months......................

Same here. Yesterday began with wind & rain, then sleet, then snow, then the temperature fell and the wind increased.

This morning the wind has reduced to make a windchill of 6F. The dawn dog walk was short, cold and windy. Just bloody disagreeable. The dog doesn't like this either.

Just another 4 months......................
that wind was something else! dropped windchill to negative temps LOL
hope some good rain comes this way to wash the streets clean but fat chances
8000v

Last edited:
Only problem........the streets are cold enough for the rain to freeze on contact. Bridges and overpasses are the worst.

Be aware.

1st day of December...
looking at 50s today and upto 60 tomorrow
waiting on parts...

Doing similar. Tomorrow expecting low 50s. Need to replace headlight bulbs and liftgate struts on our TrailBlazer.

Hate doing headlights on this ride. Need to disassemble the top radiator supports, grill, and remove the battery to gain access. I'd like to smack the design team who approved this process.

Today has winds pushing over 20 mph with gusts above 30 mph. So, wind chill will be a bugger today. The 7 am dog walk was at 1F windchill, spent 30 minutes getting business done.

i have to replace one of these in the front side marker, it finally burnt out after almost 26yrs... i don't ever recall it being replaced B4

1670071003793.png

it costed 169c (marked down from 199c pre-holiday sale) and has an MSRP of 287c

another delivery of parts...
get those deer hit pics eMailed at last

IMG_20221205_082240_525.jpg

Last edited:
FWIW. Tomorrow is the day of infamy, December 7, 1941. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. America declared war on Japan the next day.

Please take a moment to remember that day and all the lives given for freedom.

Back