a new chapter begins... the road to 400k

still waiting for the 1st CEL at 312k now...
Thats pretty unusual. I remember the first engine check light came on my 2001 tundra at 90k miles, then about every 30k after that. I kept changing the O2 sensors with denso replacements from rock auto. At about 200k, the cats failed, so I installed some flowmaster cats, which lasted till I sold the truck at nearly 300k....with the cel on again.;)

Those 02 sensors are definitely aged under there

Last edited:
leaky lower radiator hose needs changed and new coolant put into radiator, almost right on schedule as planned

also put this into the tank to deep clean at 312957 miles

1687607420646.png

Ahhh.....nothing like a miracle in a can to bandage over problems.

I'm sure everything will be ok after 3 or 4 canned miracle is run through...............

Good Luck

its supposed to clean the fuel injectors and keep them from gummin up, i think that is one benefit?

I know what its advertised to do.

The core question is..... Any proof or data to support the advertised claims in your engine?

Frankly, the canned miracles are designed to lighten the load in your wallet while producing a perceived gain. The product must be very concentrated....only 1 pint in 30 gallons. The dilution ratio is roughly 1:240.

What is in modern fuels to "gum up" the injectors?

Any gasoline purchased today has many additives and cleaners mixed into the fuel. It is also filtered at distribution and at the pump and in your truck.

Of course, using the product likely will not do any harm to your engine.

Last edited:
Just run a can of sea foam through the intake of the engine, and in the gas tank. every 30k mile when they get over 100k. It kept my tundra running like a finely tuned watch.

leaky lower radiator hose needs changed and new coolant put into radiator, almost right on schedule as planned

also put this into the tank to deep clean at 312957 miles

View attachment 38451

well running this stuff on the wide open freeway in 85 degree temps made my old taco feel VERY free-spirited, near like new with all the pep
running it in 11 gallons of Shell premium nitro+ vPower that i usually do not run in there because its 1$ more than the 87 or 85 octane ethanol blend

Last edited:
An engine always runs the strongest before it blows up.

i sure hope that is not this queer rattle that comes and it goes after it all hot up under there

its too early to send the truck to the crusher

Back