a new chapter begins... the road to 400k

Could be almost anything in the driveline thats now out of spec.....from bearings to u-joints.

it could be that CAT for all i know
that starts vibing at a certain RPM after long hot runs
but NO code has triggered the CEL yet for it
IDK

things need smoothed out :oops: they aint nevva gunna fix the broken roads around tacomaHA

a little bridge i wheel over many times a week looks in danger of buckling and collapsing, the hump is steep caved upwards

they be just too damn busy fixing the other bridge that was likely in danger of buckling and collapsing

it took the fuggers 5 years to finally resurface the rotted broken route 75 south tacomaHA expressway

Well it took the town over 25 years to resurface the roads here. Their finally doing a bunch of roads this summer.

Last edited:
bot that garage box 5w30 from WalMart 45,98 total with taxi
no charge delivery
supposed to be delivered sometime today to do maintenance...

1688383441838.png

Last edited:
Wally World has most of their dino oils at $23 a 5 qt jug. I just bought a 5qt jug of traveler's straight 30w for my tractor at tractor supply for $19.

waiting for the walMart delivery still...

just got back from a hot run
gotta wait for coolant to cool down and attack that lower hose with a weep...

That lower hose is 26+ years old, not ever been touched to the best of my knowledge, and its putting up a fight

was able to remove it from the radiator connection
BUT
the water inlet side is puttin' up a bit of a struggle and i do not know why

the clamp is at full extension and will NOT slide off yet, perhaps i was sliding it crooked from underneath it
IDK

I've use an old butter knife to unseat a stubborn coolant hose. Sometimes you just have to cut that sucker loose.

Back