FS NEW QuikFix QF-SR1 6061 aluminum seat risers. FREE bolts and shipping.

Do you do customizing for gen1
Not sure what's wrong with my driver seat!
When I reinstalled it years ago one of the bolts will not wrench down all the way and secure
I've tried rubber and plastic washers but it's still loosey in the back left side
Cornering is sometimes a pita
One guy used these in a 1st gen 3 or 4 years ago but 1st gens had several different rear floor seat bracket configurations. The ones I always made are for brackets that bolt directly flat on the rear floor. Some 1st gens had brackets that mounted sideways against the side door wall or the transmission hump. Mine definitely won't work sideways. Sounds like you have a broken or stripped weld nut under that one bracket. Chances are that you cannot access it under the truck. There is probably a piece of sheet metal covering it. Might be worth going under the truck to attempt to put your hand on it. If the weld nut is broke you can fish it out and try getting a nut and washer under it to secure it. If the weld nut is stripped you can get a helicoil/tap kit and tap it out to run a helicoil in it to fix the threads.

One guy used these in a 1st gen 3 or 4 years ago but 1st gens had several different rear floor seat bracket configurations. The ones I always made are for brackets that bolt directly flat on the rear floor. Some 1st gens had brackets that mounted sideways against the side door wall or the transmission hump. Mine definitely won't work sideways. Sounds like you have a broken or stripped weld nut under that one bracket. Chances are that you cannot access it under the truck. There is probably a piece of sheet metal covering it. Might be worth going under the truck to attempt to put your hand on it. If the weld nut is broke you can fish it out and try getting a nut and washer under it to secure it. If the weld nut is stripped you can get a helicoil/tap kit and tap it out to run a helicoil in it to fix the threads.
Bolt goes all the way through to the floor!
The guy that removed it used some cordless impact driver
I will try to take a video of it on one day if I can
My truck has one that bolts sideways to hump

I never recommend power tools for those bolts. You need to use a wrench where you can feel any restriction. There could be rust, thick thread-locker or road grime in those threads so power tools can rip the threads right off the nut or bolt. Unfortunately what I make would not be suitable for your needs.

NOTE: Purchase options are direct via my PayPal, emailed Invoice via PayPal, and my eBay ad.
The eBay sales are charged between $2 and $3 tax for 1 set and between $3 and $5 tax for 2 sets so you are always better off buying the same thing from me via PayPal. No matter where I sell I pay income taxes and fees on every sale. I have sold to quite a few that prefer eBay (ad is at https://www.ebay.com/itm/233327962842). I sell and ship both domestic and international and, as of 5/21/2023, every package, of over 3100 sets, has been delivered. I only use USPS Priority box shipping, with tracking numbers that I track myself, which is automatically insured to $100. Sometimes I make bulk sales of 8+ sets so I buy bigger boxes and increase the insurance. I also sell to locals at a greatly reduced price without shipping.
I also sell on facebook market at https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/203107715942374
I also have reduced my selling quantities. I sold an average of 70 sets every month for over 3 years. Now, since I receive my full retirement, I have cut down to making 35 sets every 4 to 6 weeks to reduce my annual income tax liability. As long as they sell I will make them. I don't make much profit but I do have excellent machines in my shop and like to keep them in motion and lubricated.

Last edited:
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND PRICES! To sell off my inventory, and to take off the month of June, I will sell the ones I have remaining for $31.50 for 1 seat or $59 for 2 seats. This is just to clear inventory.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Thank you to those that contributed to the sale of over 3200 pairs in the last 4 years. For those in need of seat spacers there are hundreds of cheap copycat Chinese sellers on eBay now.

I had quite a few requests to manufacture more spacers. Those 20 sets have been shipped. I now have 16 extra sets available. These are the last ones that I will have for the summer of 2023. Still $33 shipped for 1 seat and $60 shipped for 2 seats. 2005-2023 Tacoma and 2007+ FJ Cruiser.

I am down to the last 6 sets of these spacers. After 4.5 years, and nearly 3300 sales, I have ended production of this particular product. I appreciate the support, positive reviews and sales of these spacers. These, along with my license plate brackets, paid for the new machines in my shop and supported my early retirement in 2020. I am extremely grateful. It is time for me to move on to something different. Once the last 6 sets are sold this style, which was my unique design, will only be available from the copycat Chinese sellers that stole my design. I am developing a new prototype and you may see another ad from me, for something new, in the near future. Thanks again.

HAVE SOLD THE FINAL SETS OF THESE SPACERS. THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED. THESE SPACERS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OBSOLETE. MY NEXT GENERATION "SAFEST SPACERS ON EARTH" WILL BE IN PRODUCTION VERY SOON. SAME FUNCTION, SAME FITS, SMALLER SHAPE, SAFER THAN ANY SPACERS MADE FOR FRONT SEAT REAR BRACKETS. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO COMPARE THEM TO. THERE WILL BE A NEW THREAD FOR THOSE. APPROXIMATELY THE SAME PRICES.

Last edited:
Back