FS NEW QuikFix QF-SR1 6061 aluminum seat risers. FREE bolts and shipping.

Sorry for the delayed response. I had one guy that used them in his 1st gen. The reason I don't advertise for 1st gen is that there are different bracket configurations in that model. If your brackets rest flat on the floor then they work. If one or more brackets are mounted sideways to the hump or the door wall then these won't lift. I also believe that 1st gen brackets do not have a radius on the bracket foot as the 2nd and 3rd gen have. That is not an issue. The first guy flipped his upside down. The ones I make for the Tundra are flat with no radius cutout and would have been a better fit. If you want to take pictures of your rear floor seat brackets and send them to me I can tell if they will work in your truck. Worst case scenario is you buy them and return them for a refund. I just don't advertise for trucks with any uncertainty.

FYI. Been on an extended summer break. Enjoying my retirement. I just finished machining another 70 pairs of the 1" seat spacers for 2nd/3rd gen Tacoma and 07-14 FJCruiser. Will reload ebay and facebook ads this weekend. Will start another 30-40 pairs soon. Then will take another break.

Wanted to post an update. For the past several months I have been dealing with Chinese that have stolen my design, encroaching on my intellectual property rights, and selling on FB and eBay. My trademark and my copyright protected pictures and text have, in some cases, been used to sell knockoffs of my original design. I have issued cease and desist orders that have merely made them change their ads. At last count there were over 20 knockoff sellers and everyone is based in China. I have decided to lower my prices to be competitive. For the record my prices have been relatively the same for 3 years. For those that don't know each dollar provided to Chinese sellers puts 26% directly into the Chinese Communist Party. Shortly I will stop selling on eBay primarily due to their high fees. At my new prices the fees eat most of my profit. Following is the new prices for FB anf forums using PayPal.
1 kit for 1 seat is now $35. 2 kits for 2 seats is now $63. Still includes spacers, hardware, instruction sheet and 3 day Priority box shipping.

Due to a family medical situation there will be no more available until mid to late September 2022. Thank you for the interest.
UPDATE: I should have 35 kits available by 9/10/22.

Last edited:
UPDATED 02/19/2022. 1" SEAT SPACERS. OVER 2500 PAIR SOLD TO TACOMA/FJ CRUISER AND F150 OWNERS. $40 FOR 1 PAIR. $70 FOR 2 PAIR. INCLUDES BOLTS, SPACERS, ILLUSTRATED INSTRUCTION SHEET AND FREE PRIORITY BOX SHIPPING. PM ME FOR PURCHASE OPTIONS. ALL FIT TACOMA/FJ CRUISER YEARS 2005 THROUGH 2022. International sales get free shipping to your Customs on ebay.
I WILL UPDATE THIS POST FOR PRICE & QUANTITY CHANGES FREQUENTLY. As of today, 2/19/2022, I have 38 kits ready with another 37 kits in process.
Square body with contour cutout to match the shape of the rear front seat anchor brackets. Better and more secure coverage than simple store bought round spacers. Raises the rear brackets almost 1". Makes the seat more level to minimize back and leg issues which has plagued the Tacoma. Definitely an improvement in seating comfort (feel like I went from a Camry to a truck). Fully cnc machined and then hand polished. Initially made for 3rd gen. Verified fit on 2nd gen and FJ Cruiser also. These are made from 6061 grade aluminum and include free required grade 10.9 longer flange bolts and free Priority shipping.

DISCLAIMER (legal): The quality and strength of materials is excellent, however, you are changing your seat configuration at your own risk. I use these in my personal vehicle at my own risk. The included bolts have a 150,000 psi tensile strength which are incredibly strong.
View attachment 33217 View attachment 33220 View attachment 33221 View attachment 33223View attachment 33218 View attachment 33219 View attachment 33222 View attachment 33224
Are you still making these and if so how do I contact you? I have a 2011 Toyota Tacoma.

Are you still making these and if so how do I contact you? I have a 2011 Toyota Tacoma.
Yes. I just sold out but will be receiving new material by Tuesday. I will have more available by mid-March. I have cut back on production to reduce my annual tax liability. Since retiring a few years ago I am tired of mailing the IRS checks every April. Please send me a pm and I will give you my email address. Thanks for the interest.

New reduced prices for TF members using PayPal or PayPal invoices to purchase. $33 for 1 seat or $61 for 2 seats delivered with bolts, insurance and instructions. Lowest prices since introduction in 2019. Thousands sold for $40 and $70.

Do you do customizing for gen1
Not sure what's wrong with my driver seat!
When I reinstalled it years ago one of the bolts will not wrench down all the way and secure
I've tried rubber and plastic washers but it's still loosey in the back left side
Cornering is sometimes a pita

Back