FS NEW QuikFix QF-SR1 6061 aluminum seat risers. FREE bolts and shipping.

3/4" and 1" spacers are now available. Want members to get theirs at the discounted price before I post them on ebay. They are $2 more per pair on ebay plus you now pay taxes on ebay purchases.

International sales with free shipping are now available on ebay at the ebay prices of $39 and $69
Also wanted to add pictures of the spacers installed on the FJ Cruiser
FJ CRUISER 1.jpg
FJ CRUISER 2.jpg

Yes. Have over 80 pair that will be finished by the weekend. Both 1" and 3/4" kits. Buy direct for $38 (1 seat) or $68 (2 seats). Also on facebook market and tacomaworld.com. Also on ebay for $40/$70 plus tax. All prices include hardware, instructions and 3 day priority shipping. If interested and want to be notified before I post on ebay please pm me for details.

Last edited:
After selling 800 pair the first year the majority stated relief from lower back pain. A few had improved views over the hood. Some use them to gain audio amp space under the seats.

After selling 800 pair the first year the majority stated relief from lower back pain. A few had improved views over the hood. Some use them to gain audio amp space under the seats.
Do they recline the seat any? I hate the "flat" feeling the seats have.

Do they recline the seat any? I hate the "flat" feeling the seats have.
Not these. What these do is raise the rear of the seat to make the bottoms level. The seats have a factory lean, i.e. sports car effect, that causes lower back fatigue in a lot of drivers. These make you feel like you are sitting up instead of leaning back. Some refer to the factory seats as sitting in a bucket. There is one person that makes spacers for the front of the seats. That is what some drivers want. They are double the price of mine but he is the only person making a safe option to do that. Every "body" is different. What bothers some is not an issue to others. I would not recommend these if you are fairly comfortable in your seats. What I do recommend to the curious is to do a free, or cheap, test without buying spacers. Note this is a DO NOT DRIVE test. Simply gather a couple of 1" items, wood or washer stacks 1" tall. Remove the bolts in the brackets on the floor behind the front seat. Push forward on the headrest to lift the rear brackets and slide in the blocks. Now simply sit in the seat. You should know immediately if this is a change you want. Either way remove the blocks, put the bolts back in, and torque them down to 30-34 foot pounds. This is a quick and simple way to see what these do.
taco spacer comparison.JPG

Not these. What these do is raise the rear of the seat to make the bottoms level. The seats have a factory lean, i.e. sports car effect, that causes lower back fatigue in a lot of drivers. These make you feel like you are sitting up instead of leaning back. Some refer to the factory seats as sitting in a bucket. There is one person that makes spacers for the front of the seats. That is what some drivers want. They are double the price of mine but he is the only person making a safe option to do that. Every "body" is different. What bothers some is not an issue to others. I would not recommend these if you are fairly comfortable in your seats. What I do recommend to the curious is to do a free, or cheap, test without buying spacers. Note this is a DO NOT DRIVE test. Simply gather a couple of 1" items, wood or washer stacks 1" tall. Remove the bolts in the brackets on the floor behind the front seat. Push forward on the headrest to lift the rear brackets and slide in the blocks. Now simply sit in the seat. You should know immediately if this is a change you want. Either way remove the blocks, put the bolts back in, and torque them down to 30-34 foot pounds. This is a quick and simple way to see what these do.
View attachment 30051
Good info! Thanks for the reply. My wife has an Altima SV with power seats. Hers allow me to raise the front of the seat to support my legs. I was hoping these would do the same

Now over 800 sales. Quick release of over 40 pair of 1" kits. Note slight price increase to $41 for 1 seat or $71 for both seats.

I am getting ready to produce another ~150 pair of the 1" Tacoma and FJ Cruiser seat spacers. I apologize for not spending much time in this forum. Sales have been overwhelming in facebook groups and on ebay. To date I am at roughly 1,000 sales between Ford and Toyota vehicles. These will be on the market sometime around July 21st.

Last edited:
Got mine today and the the change is immediately noticeable. Back and shoulders feel more supported and I’m 6’4”. Nice dude too

Have 3/4" and 1" in stock. New prices $40 for 1 seat and $70 for 2 seats. Also just released them for 5th gen, 2010-2021, 4runner.

Last edited:
New integrated all inclusive politically correct product logo & lower prices $38.50/$68.50
newest logo1.jpg

Last edited:
Back