Have you ever served a 30-Day Lock-Up at TacomaWorld ? And if so, why ?

I been here before tw. I had an email subscriber notification issue here. But that was cured. Thanks to the mod that stepped in. One of my threads that should be updated coming here soon as I find it. Lol.

we’ll be it as it may. I hope there isn’t a major influx from there too here. Then here would be there. Then we’d get banned again. Then where would we go ?! Rhetorical post.
Only if the admins become them. If they did it wouldn't be worth being here anyway.

They make these things called dictionaries. Everyone should have one for time others use words they don't understand. Once they use this magical book they will know what the word means. It's called learning.:)
Just for reference your reply is uncalled for. It’s called respect.

As with every social gathering whether in person or otherwise there’s always this one guy/ gal. Lol.

Only 2 genders in this world.

If a person wants to go against nature, then that is a choice.

Generally, those who choose contrary to nature have many problems due to the choice.

Everyone has the right to make their own choice, some choose wisely, others not so much.

My question is why do the gender challenged expect more rights than what is written in the Bill of Rights?

First and foremost congratulations on your new purchase. What did you name him/her ? Pictures are always great ! :)
First and foremost congratulations on your new purchase. What did you name him/her ? Pictures are always great ! :)
thanks and as soon as I can figure out how to post pictures I will. but meanwhile my profile pic is my truck

thanks and as soon as I can figure out how to post pictures I will. but meanwhile my profile pic is my truck
I know what you mean with postiing pictures. I have to “rotate left”, “rotate right”, then attach to see if its upright. A few more steps involved on this site but it sure is a whole lot better than that other Tacoma site !

Only 2 genders in this world.

If a person wants to go against nature, then that is a choice.

Generally, those who choose contrary to nature have many problems due to the choice.

Everyone has the right to make their own choice, some choose wisely, others not so much.

My question is why do the gender challenged expect more rights than what is written in the Bill of Rights?
Unfortunately the bill of rights do not apply to these wacko's.

Guess I have most of you one uped. Seems I skipped the 30 and went straight to permanent. At least that's the way it seems as I received no get out of jail date and every post I had there was deleted. It's like I never existed.

Back