Have you ever served a 30-Day Lock-Up at TacomaWorld ? And if so, why ?

OMG......that was written in 1848........ Believe as you wish.

It doesn't matter who is funding the migration to our southern border.

We allow them to enter.

Done here. The one side of the discussion has degraded to swearing...................it will just get worse.

I peek in that other place time time time to keep tabs on my peers

Some of the recent and current BS going on in the gen1 section is obscene... Not like it was when I was there, not at all

Got the 30 day vaccination 30 days ago but my account isn’t back up. Anyway I was reading a post about a Tacoma build. The OP made a comment about people telling lies and not taking responsibility and apologizing like a former president.
So that was fine to say but I took that part and quoted the OP but changed the former President to current President.
Yep got the ban for that but the OP gets nothing.
I really feel like they did me a favor. They do have a cool group of motorcycle enthusiasts that I liked to communicate with.

Got the 30 day vaccination 30 days ago but my account isn’t back up. Anyway I was reading a post about a Tacoma build. The OP made a comment about people telling lies and not taking responsibility and apologizing like a former president.
So that was fine to say but I took that part and quoted the OP but changed the former President to current President.
I really feel like they did me a favor. They do have a cool group of motorcycle enthusiasts that I liked to communicate with.
Thanks for the warning, I don’t particularly enjoy lunatic liberal conversation.

Welcome to tacomaforum.com oldtoyman. You're gonna love it here. Lots of friendly people with lots of Taco knowledge. Many of us have been banned from that other place mostly for political views. Have given your Tacoma a name ?

Many on tw can't except the truth when it comes to their politics. Gotta remember were those smelly, deplorable wally world types.

I just want an open honest discussion about what U believe and why U believe that
You cannot even get that in a calm and mild mannered discussion like you could decades ago
I have a fake Facebook account the other day a picture of Trump walking up stairs to Air Force One popped up and I simply commented I sure miss a president that could walk up steps. Some guy lost his mind and said I was an idiot and something else I can’t really remember, I decided to check out his page and his entire Facebook is nothing but photos and posts bashing Trump. I can’t imagine something bothering me that bad that I have to post about it constantly

I have a fake Facebook account the other day a picture of Trump walking up stairs to Air Force One popped up and I simply commented I sure miss a president that could walk up steps. Some guy lost his mind and said I was an idiot and something else I can’t really remember, I decided to check out his page and his entire Facebook is nothing but photos and posts bashing Trump. I can’t imagine something bothering me that bad that I have to post about it constantly
The orangeman slipped once going downhill I recall
I tripped up the stairs this morning on my toe caught something
Ay yiyi

Back