Holiday sale on OEM parts, 41% off MSRP!

JayQQ97

MW surVivor ... clutched. 346k on the 0D0
triggered today at 7am CST

are you stocking up on genuine stuffs?

it says 'excludes TRD' however

Anybody out there getting the best deals on genuine parts ??

Last edited:
Nope. Don't have the need to stock up on parts just in case something fails. I'd need a crystal ball to predict what is needed.

Nope. Don't have the need to stock up on parts just in case something fails. I'd need a crystal ball to predict what is needed.
something will always be needed somewhere down that long dusty road...
focus on the wear parts?

i heard from the local yota indie shop recently that they got word from the yota parts dealer that soon these parts prices may be jacked even higher :confused:

i heard from the local yota indie shop recently that they got word from the yota parts dealer that soon these parts prices may be jacked even higher :confused:

Well as long as run-away inflation continues........prices will continue to rise and products will continue to shrink.

I recall the time of the shrinking candy bars. Then after a couple years, the candy bars were released under the "King Size" moniker with an increased price. Funny thing is the "King Size" was the same size as the pre-shrinkage. Now, this same "shrinkage" shrinkage technique is evident in all products. Coffee is a prime example.

I really wish the Blue Govt would get off the witch hunt, get over the loss in 2016 and move onto business to benefit America. Pox on the other countries until we get our country on a prosperous path.

Well as long as run-away inflation continues........prices will continue to rise and products will continue to shrink.

I recall the time of the shrinking candy bars. Then after a couple years, the candy bars were released under the "King Size" moniker with an increased price. Funny thing is the "King Size" was the same size as the pre-shrinkage. Now, this same "shrinkage" shrinkage technique is evident in all products. Coffee is a prime example.

I really wish the Blue Govt would get off the witch hunt, get over the loss in 2016 and move onto business to benefit America. Pox on the other countries until we get our country on a prosperous path.

do i need to mention the old old classic cooking recipes that call for a certain measurement of ingredient
you goto to the store to find 12oz and can only find stuff that is 10.5 oz LOL LOL LOL

do i need to mention the old old classic cooking recipes that call for a certain measurement of ingredient
you goto to the store to find 12oz and can only find stuff that is 10.5 oz LOL LOL LOL
That is a 12.5% reduction. Or consider it a 12.5% price increase. Out pacing inflation by a significant margin.

There are more grievous reductions. 16 oz packages are now 12 oz, a 25% reduction.
Big $$ are being made in addition to the inflation. Inflation running ~8%, increase price by 25%.......$1 to earn $3......not a bad deal.

Last edited:
1st shipment of parts arrived...

ordered two o-rings and seven grommets + some other items
i was sent zero grommets and ten o-rings :confused: :confused:
other items looked good to go

a heavy little package was dropped off by USPS this morning shortly after 8am

New OEM flywheel?

Last edited:
... guy at the parts place in Kansas mentioned a sweetish sale upcoming this holiday 4th weekend

so i been checking for 2 or 3 days for this sale of goodies

it might be a 'hidden' sale not mentioned on the splash page

in other words you must start adding items to cart and then view cart to see the +15 per cent of July 4th sale

2 days left for this sale
have U been able to score a deal on some best OEM parts?

Not having to research, buy any parts for this tacoma in over 3 years has been great. Its one thing I don't miss for having an old truck.

Not having to research, buy any parts for this tacoma in over 3 years has been great. Its one thing I don't miss for having an old truck.

you need some new floormats to stash away for that day you need new tacoma ones?

do you have the rubber tacoma mats?
those are real nice :)

you need some new floormats to stash away for that day you need new tacoma ones?

do you have the rubber tacoma mats?
those are real nice :)
Yeah, when I ordered the truck I ordered the rubber mats similar like weather tech, or husky sells. I have the door sill protectors too. There's not a whole lot this truck doesn't have that I would want in it.

IDK!?! ... need 3 someday

1688470144180.png

They say those coils become weak when you have high mileage engines over 150k, but I never replaced any in my tundra.

currently a 'back-to-school-sale'
15 per cent additional off the 31
ends soon but not sure how soon

Back