How Did You Find Us?

He's not lying! I joined them and mentioned my site in the new member intros and got banned for spam.
Yeah I got a months vacation over there just because I mentioned the cause of the sky high gas prices is thanks to the current resident in the White House! Lol!

Oh yeah I'd also like to add that I do still have an account over there I just long since stopped posting anything at all over there! If I need to post a question regarding my Taco I can get the help I need from the friendly folks here! I don't have any problems at all with the people who post on TW, it's just the ones who who run that site are soooooo very anal about everything!

Last edited:
Found the site while searching if an AAL kit could be used in combination with a lift block. Have two 2021 SW DCSB Tacos (TRD OR & SR5 2WD 2.7L). These are my first Tacos. Own a 2002 and 2010 Tundra as well. First Toy owned was a new ‘87 Hilux, so have always been a Toyota truck fan. Hope to learn and share about the Tacos.

Got banned from another forum site because a vendor who took my money but never delivered the item to me posted a bunch of negative thing about me and I dared report it to the mods. Turns out mod is this vendors friend, so, got the boot.

Happy to be here though...I thought I had made some great contributions and definitely learned a lot on TW. Hoping to help others and learn things myself here now, too!

Personally I found this site because I got booted by some drama Queen somewhere over on TW because I asked in the “Vegas BS thread” if anyone knew of someone in Las Vegas that did auto interior repair/work for a reasonable price and If anyones used them than what did they think! I received two replies from moderators. The first one said “NO SPAM”!! So I responded with “what spam”? I’m asking a question in a thread called Vegas bs thread!? How is this spam? I never heard back or got a reply… the 2nd reply I got (im guessing was a moderator or out of work meter maid) said “if you want to get replies than you need to post what city and state you’re in!? So I responded with, well… I’m in the VEGAS BS THREAD and my question clearly said does anyone know of a good auto upholstery person nearby?… sooooo?? Guessing that was confusing? Next thing I know I’m booted from the site for spam? Ok… whatever.. so I found this site by typing in Tacoma groups online… so here we are.. anyone that wants to say HI than feel free. Always welcome to making new friends.. just wayyyyy too much drama in TW.. have a good weekend everyone.

Yeah I got a months vacation over there just because I mentioned the cause of the sky high gas prices is thanks to the current resident in the White House! Lol!

Oh yeah I'd also like to add that I do still have an account over there I just long since stopped posting anything at all over there! If I need to post a question regarding my Taco I can get the help I need from the friendly folks here! I don't have any problems at all with the people who post on TW, it's just the ones who who run that site are soooooo very anal about everything!
Yeah i got booted for spam by asking if anyone knew a good upholstery shop to reupholster a drivers seat and I was in a thread called Vegas bs thread”. I got my
Account closed for spam.. LMAO. was like yeah ok.. o gotta find somewhere else. Just strange individuals.

are they suffering from a case of longCovid plague over there?

that is ridiculous to call that spam whatever

are they suffering from a case of longCovid plague over there?

that is ridiculous to call that spam whatever
The other day someone posted a picture of their foot. Something to do with really comfortable flip flops and some female moderator said “anymore pics of feet and you’ll be banned from TW”? Just really really strange… I’m guessing their the kids that never had friends growing up. Lol.

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day 3 day weekend. Stay safe!! Anyone from Las Vegas NV in here? Cheers all

Last edited:
Back