How Did You Find Us?

TacomaWorld

They have a thread about you....
eek.gif
About who ???

i spotted this heading east on I-90 in eastern MN the other day
its the first time I've seen a sticker like this out there... sorta vulgar display in an always blue state for the past 50 years

View attachment 34270

Jay where do you Live? The moon? I see flags, stickers, lawn signs, shirts and hats with similar phrases at least once a day everyday.

Jay where do you Live? The moon? I see flags, stickers, lawn signs, shirts and hats with similar phrases at least once a day everyday.

On the IA/NE border, don't see too much on display around here, perhaps an occasional yard sign out in the rural country, but no stickers on vehicles on the roads, I think I see more old Obama stickers still stuck on here LOL

I've definitely seen more when in Missouri or Arkansas

Where's the big red wave?:mad: More like a mild swell.
The chatter I heard on the TV this morning is more Americans are concerned about aborting than anything else, at least the Wisconsin Johnson guy made I think even though he's a douche which is the lesser of two bads

The chatter I heard on the TV this morning is more Americans are concerned about aborting than anything else, at least the Wisconsin Johnson guy made I think even though he's a douche which is the lesser of two bads

How can people get abortion's if they can't afford to put gas in their cars to drive to the clinic? Silly people

We are going to be promoting this site in a lot of different ways. Stickers, Google, Advertising, etc... It would be helpful to know how you found us so we can determine what methods are working the best.

So, how did you find us?
Howdy from Texas. Well I posted how I got here in a previous thread after getting banned for life on tacomaworld.com and couldn't have been happier since I found this website. Thank you Nathan for creating this website and allowing my opinions freely and without constraint. It's been a month now since I joined here and I am absolutely amazed with this website. I found you by surfing the internet :) Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1610.JPG
    IMG_1610.JPG
    666.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1600.JPG
    IMG_1600.JPG
    392.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3149.jpg
    IMG_3149.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 20210106_154406.jpg
    20210106_154406.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 2
Found you guys from duckduckgo. Also, found another forum, but it seemed a little toxic (I get enough of that from the BMW and Supra forums). TacomaForum seemed much more laid back and welcoming.
Welcome to tacomaforum.com and congratulations on your recent purchase. You're going to love that gen2 2009 taco my friend. And the people here a lot more kind and courteous than TW. Have given him/her a name yet ? ? ?

Back